problems

15gamer2000

well the 1st problem is a query because isnt espurr supposed to be a event pokemon in the drunken hobo's house?

2nd problem how come carvhana won't appear at his little pond in team aquas base but houndour will appear even though im with team magma (houndour is in a little pen behind maxwell) can someone help me out with this please?

Hi there, 15gamer2000, be sure to introduce yourself over at the Grand Hall.

To answer your question:

For the Espurr event, you need to have PokéSnax, which you can buy from a vendor on clear days.

For Carvhana, you need to fish.

Refer to this thread for more information.

Edited by Lostelle

well if your in the aqua base I'll assume you joined them after you help them steal a pokemon you also help them storm the team magma base and after you do that they give you a carvhana

EDIT:I just reread your post and realized I read it wrong so please ignore what I said I am not a smart man

Edited by WakelessTitan

actually i already know how to get espurr but when i went into the aqua base i ran arround the aqua aleyway and found a wild espurr and i was a little bit confused because espurr is only supposed to appear in the drunken hobos house so that was what my query ment .-. (the wild espurr was at lv 20 sumthan)

actually i already know how to get espurr but when i went into the aqua base i ran arround the aqua aleyway and found a wild espurr and i was a little bit confused because espurr is only supposed to appear in the drunken hobos house so that was what my query ment .-. (the wild espurr was at lv 20 sumthan)

Well according to the Obtainable List, Espurr is available not only through the event, but also in the wild.