15gamer2000's introduction

15gamer2000

Hello Reborn League my name is 15gamer2000 but my friends call me karasu (crow in japanese)

im a spriter and designed my own sprites for the pokemon reborn game.

also im a youtuber and have currently started doing a 3rd try at trying to play pokemon reborn from where i left off XD

don't be afraid for spriting requests i accept most of the requests random internet people give me on some forums i go on.

my favourite pokemon is lucario

my birth type is water fighting ( a weired website i went on told me that)

my nature is Adamant

and i have battled ame twice on pokemon online and only beat her once. (she may know me as 13gamer2000 my alter ego)

but anyways it'll be nice to meet you all on the pokemon reborn forums ^_^

also for those of you who want to see my spriting skills and know my channel name for my pokemon reborn gameplay

have a look at the sprites bellow and the channel name is Thirteen Gamer Twothousand (woudnt let me do numbers)

post-52689-0-48534000-1424070168.png

post-52689-0-13511000-1424070238_thumb.png

post-52689-0-45379300-1424070264.png

post-52689-0-29089700-1424070275.png

post-52689-0-75040500-1424070292.png

Hey.. So I'll be covering for sheep.. Read the rules (on your left) and the FAQ(pinned in the Grand Hall).. Also feel free to bother the Mods and staff with all your questions.. Leave your sanity outside.. Come to the reborn radio and support the awesome DJs playing there..

Cya around!!

ah i guess i could help with shiny sprites if the developers and ame would like some help

i had a idea of making a new shiny sprite for the snivy evolution line making it autumn coloured and make it look like it has cherryblossoms on them :/ but if they want me to do something else thats okay ^_^