Hi, Iam Parasfm.

Parasfm

Hello all iam new to this community, iam being playing pokemon reborn for only like 1 weeks and beat all gym leaders i was inspired my youtube videos like from nickaboo and shofu :P

Personally iam from Portugal, did a course in Multimedia and now iam at home trying to find a job :P (sadly) anyway, i personally love pokemon games i have been a fan since i remember xD played some online ones like Pwo, Pdod and now that i found reborn with this new story i loved it, i also play other games like lol etc...

I look forward to be a part of this community and sorry for my bad english skills

Welcome Parasfm. Weird name, is that common in Portugal or does it have some sort of other meaning?

If there's any questions about things you don't understand, or just things in general please contact me. I'm always happy to help.

A few things to get you started would be the rules on the left and the FAQ in the grand hall.

Ty guys for welcome me :P

And sheep about my name as a double meaning Paras is the pokemon and F M are the initial letters of my name in real life that's why i normally one this name online

the 1 its just a whimsy :P., for now iam reading the rules ty.

Yash i will not give you cookie :P

Activate Sequence 1337: Annihilation of Newbie Member who NOT GIVE ME COOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Protocol:

Hack Ame's brain.

Learn secret methods of torture and destruction.

Find target.

Unleash the FURY!!!!!!