Pokemon Reborn Trading Thread V2

LittleDevilex

We know about you being busy, Yash, you announced it a while ago (possibly LittleDevilex too, but I am unsure). It's just a bit annoying that we don't know who ISN'T busy, since we just have to guess who has the time. It would be nice if we knew who we should PM...
For example, I'm waiting almost for a week for a trade to happen, but I don't get any replies from people that do the work. I am grateful for them enabling me to trade, but I honestly don't know how much longer I have to wait, if I have to PM someone else...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Lagless, I meant I want other starters other than Froakie and Torichic (and the event starters). I already a nice and powerful Greninja :] Thanks though.

EDIT: I forgot to say I was also looking for Cacnea. Never was able to get it.

I have a cacnea egg do you have a adamant sandile that is adamant with 24+ iv's for attk?

Recently I breed ~60 Froakies, all of them are up for trade. I look for other starters IV doesn't matter, I want only to breed all of them with my OT. So I need:

Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Treecko, Torchick, Turtwig, Chimchar, Snivy, Oshawott or Fennekin. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Also have 2 shiny Noibats with Frisk and Infiltrator abilities, I'll trade them for only regular Goomy, I know that it was only 1, but still, maybe the owner breed some of them.

Ok.. So I'm going to be trading now.. But.. I will only be able to do one or two trades a day.. Also each trade will only be one pokemon.. So in fairness to all I will only be trading with the same person again after all other trades have been completed.. Anybody who wants me to trade add me to the PM where you finalised the agreement with your friend and I will let everybody know when their trades will occur..

On a side note.. I am looking for the starter pokemon to trade.. If anybody has the following let me know.. These trades won't be considered a part of the above limit.. Also I would prefer them to be female with 31 IVs.. As many as possible..

Charmander

Bulbasaur

Totodile

Treecko

Torchic

Turtwig

Chimchar

Snivy

Oshawott

Fennekin

Froakie

Ok.. So I'm going to be trading now.. But.. I will only be able to do one or two trades a day.. Also each trade will only be one pokemon.. So in fairness to all I will only be trading with the same person again after all other trades have been completed.. Anybody who wants me to trade add me to the PM where you finalised the agreement with your friend and I will let everybody know when their trades will occur..

On a side note.. I am looking for the starter pokemon to trade.. If anybody has the following let me know.. These trades won't be considered a part of the above limit.. Also I would prefer them to be female with 31 IVs.. As many as possible..

Charmander

Bulbasaur

Totodile

Treecko

Torchic

Turtwig

Chimchar

Snivy

Oshawott

Fennekin

Froakie

I'm definetly giving you a perfect IVs Totodile and Froakie, and a Speed Boost 31 Attack Ivs Torchic. it's the least I can do for you after all. (A Piplup in exchange would also be appreciated) :]

I'm definetly giving you a perfect IVs Totodile and Froakie, and a Speed Boost 31 Attack Ivs Torchic. it's the least I can do for you after all. (A Piplup in exchange would also be appreciated) :]

I will have to get the piplup but sure.. I'll get to work on it..

OT Name: Nin

OT Gender: Female

OT ID: 54913

Name: Delibird

Species: Delibird

Shininess: Yes

Level: 27

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Hustle

Moves:

EVs: 0/32/0/0/0/16 (I began EV training a little, stopped.)

IVs: 16/21/29/15/13/19

I am looking for a Modest Froakie or even just a Froakie so I can breed. Thank you.

Edit: I also have plenty of other shinies, 2 Grimers, Foongus, Slugma, Girafarig, Rhyhorn, Gloom, Bidoof, Skrelp, Venipede, Woobat, Pidgey and FearoW.

Edited by Togashi

Hey so I have a piplup.. What else would you want?? I can offer you a Charmander and Squirtle as well..

Charmander

Bulbasaur

Totodile

Treecko

Torchic

Turtwig

Chimchar

Snivy

Oshawott

Fennekin

Froakie

i would do a turtwig since i have a shiny Female, but that save is a one i just started soo it might be a few weeks before i can access breeding in that save since im just at julia's gym :P

Looking for:

1.Charmander

2.Squirtle

3.Bulbasaur

4.Froakie

5.Turtwig

6.Torchic

7.Treecko

8.Shuppet

Also looking for Electirizer and Magmarizer (i want Rhyhorn too but i think it's not available :/ )

PM me and ask everything you want i'll be happy to give it to you ^_^

Edited by Tcilo

I would like an adamant totadile and timid froakie. I do have pawniard eggs with egg move sucker punch that I can hatch. But how would one trade in reborn.

You make a trade agreement with somebody and then the two of you add me to that PM and upload your save files.. I will make the trade and send your files back.. Also what starter do you have?? I can get you the froakie in a bit..

I am now looking for the following pokemon..

Treecko

Snivy

Oshawott

Fennekin

I have these starters to offer..

Charmander

Bulbasaur

Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil

Totodile

Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Tepig
Chespin

Froakie

my shinies:

sealeo

roggenrola

sandslash

pansage

odish

pidgey

also tradable: amaura, cranidos, shieldon, aerodactyl, lileep, zorua, murkrow etc oh glaceon too ^_^

currently breeding chimchar, heracross, beldum

contact me for more info

looking for 1st gen. starters, froakie, turtwig, torchic, treecko

:D

Edited by Tcilo

Yash, I can give you a turtwig with superpower as an egg move but it's in my ground monorun save file. I don't know if it's "legal" since is a challenging run doing for myself and not a normal playthrough, but if you agrre I'm looking for any ground type with good iv OR any shiny ground type other than rhyhorn and geodude

I can give you a stunfisk with Sludge Bomb modest nature and 31/27/27/31/31/31 IVs.. It gets Muddy Water, Thunderbolt and Mud Bomb.. Makes a really good mon to have..

I guess the "legal" aspect comes from what you consider.. Since I too will be giving you a ground pokemon then I don't see why it should be an issue..

Yeah, that stunfisk looks good and since I was bored to train mine I think I will give it a try in the monorun. The "legal" aspect was about if it's fine to make trades in a challenging mode before I complete the whole game (since it's unfinished). But I think it will be ok, a stunfisk won't make the challenge easier or something :P

You make a trade agreement with somebody and then the two of you add me to that PM and upload your save files.. I will make the trade and send your files back.. Also what starter do you have?? I can get you the froakie in a bit..

I am now looking for the following pokemon..

Treecko

Turtwig

Snivy

Oshawott

Fennekin

I have these starters to offer..

Charmander

Bulbasaur

Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil

Totodile

Torchic
Mudkip
Chimchar
Piplup
Tepig
Chespin

Froakie

I have a torchic which I evolved into blaziken. Is there any pokemo that you would rade for the froakie besdies the starters taht you want't.

I have a torchic which I evolved into blaziken. Is there any pokemo that you would rade for the froakie besdies the starters taht you want't.

I can just give you the froakie if you want it in case you don't have any of these.. Check the breeding shop thread..

Was wondering if anyone could help me breed a chatot with boomburst, nasty plot (and chatter, if it reached the level)? I can offer a ninetales L73 with 252 evs in SpA and Spe, Timid natured, 23 SpA iv and 25 SpD iv 8 Spe iv. With flame burst, energy ball, nasty plot and extrasensory, drought ability.

Pls pm me if anyone is interested.