Pokemon Reborn Trading Thread V2

LittleDevilex

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@derpy simon, as i said, i am looking for any good water or ice mon. favourite protean froaki or anything you want, i will give you cacnea ( 0/18 -0/6 -0/29- 0/24- 0/16- 0/25). And as i mentioned, you can have also a bulbusaur if you want, i have plenty of them...

g4ido.png

All of these are available to trade (Except a select few, just ask), almost all of them are ev trained and most have decent IVs (over 26 in the stats that matter) Sableye, Chandelure, Froslass, Flygon, Rotom, Glaceon, Ampharos, Meowstic, Absol, Scrafty and Machamp are shinies. They're around lv 70 (but I have plenty of common candies)
Nevermind, sorry, I decided I'm keeping these. I can breed them though, so if you want any of these in their non evolved forms with decent IVs, and maybe some egg moves, hit me up.

Edited by Alchemi

So...I've actually got 8 pokemon for offer: Two nidoran(female) with poison point and a gastly with levitate, all with perfect IV's except attack (0).
A male ralts called Lunge with Synchronize and IV set 31/29/31/0/31/31, and then just a male magikarp with swift swim (and 31 SpD IV), two froakies (one with protean, but has less goods IV's than the other) and a very special male treecko.
The last one has an IV spread of 21/16/31/31/31/31, has Pound/Leer/Leaf Storm/Dragonbreath (I can learn it HP if you want, you can count which one it is), is Timid nature and has Unburden.
In return, I desire starters you can't get by events (except torchic and froakie), or good fathers (multiple egg groups with incredible IV's, particulary from water (2 or 3, I'm breeding a Piplup to serve as my water 1-father) and flying egg groups.
PM me if you want to trade. I will only be able to do so in the weekends, however.

EDIT: the protean froakie and the magikarp are traded away, so I'll need to re-breed the latter to be able to offer them (which I might not).

Edited by laggless01

i wan some starter pokemon: Charmander, Squirtle, Torchic, Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig, Snivy, Oshawott, Froakie & Fennekin

The pokemon i have uploaded in this link as i cant upload file in this forum, box name best shine 1, shinny 1 and shiny 2 contain shiny pokemon. Pls select the pokemon u wan from the link and pm me, if the pokemon u wan is not in my box, pls pm me what pokemon u wan and i try find it for u if possible. Thx

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/611261/To-Trade-jpg.html

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/611262/To-Trade-2-jpg.html

Edited by yanmeng92

Holy S--- Yanmeng your collection is most impressive(I am positively sure you have way more than that actually, hehe). Top 10 reborn player perhaps? :P

I have Blaziken which I can breed to give you more than satisfactory IV(Good Ditto FTW), we can discuss this more in pm.

Edited by chvtky

i wan some starter pokemon: Charmander, Squirtle, Torchic, Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig, Snivy, Oshawott, Froakie & Fennekin

The pokemon i have uploaded in this link as i cant upload file in this forum, box name best shine 1, shinny 1 and shiny 2 contain shiny pokemon. Pls select the pokemon u wan from the link and pm me, if the pokemon u wan is not in my box, pls pm me what pokemon u wan and i try find it for u if possible. Thx

https://encodable.com/cgi-bin/filechucker.cgi?action=landing&path=/To_Trade_01/&file=To_Trade.jpg

https://encodable.com/cgi-bin/filechucker.cgi?action=landing&path=/To_Trade_01/&file=To_Trade_2.jpg

Dang dat collection O.O

I have a couple of shiny snivies, want one? I think some have contrary, some dont. Trade ya for a skrelp?

https://encodable.com/cgi-bin/filechucker.cgi?action=landing&path=/To_Trade_01/&file=To_Trade.jpg

https://encodable.com/cgi-bin/filechucker.cgi?action=landing&path=/To_Trade_01/&file=To_Trade_2.jpg

Well, I've got that incredible treecko if you want. Can't really work with your system of showing your offers, though, so you'll need to simply tell me which you want to offer. You'll find the details in my previous post (on page 2).

11020932_10153069456858815_1955869006_n.11020318_10153069456703815_188264397_n.j

These are his boxes for those that has difficulty in accessing the link or whatnot. Should you have anything of his/your interest, kindly contact him as all of these belong to yanmeng92, I'm just helping out. :)

Edited by chvtky

11020932_10153069456858815_1955869006_n.11020318_10153069456703815_188264397_n.j

These are his boxes for those that has difficulty in accessing the link or whatnot. Should you have anything of his/your interest, kindly contact him as all of these belong to yanmeng92, I'm just helping out. :)

I think my jaw just cracked from it hitting the floor too hard.

I wanted to give another offer: a quiet nidoran-F with IV's 31/31/31/14/31/31 (Growl/scratch, Hustle ability). With a little love, you get an incredible Physical Offensive father in the Field/Monster egg groups (which have tons of good physical offensive pokemon). The rest of my offers can be seen at page 2.
EDIT: I now also have 6 adamant male torchics with 4 perfect IV's, of which 3 have speed boost. Attack IV is at least 26. They are all for trade.

Edited by laggless01

OT Name: bilal

OT Gender: male

OT ID: 35280

Name: charmander

Species: charmander

Shininess: no

Level: 1

Nature: rash

Ability: solar power

Moves: growl, dragon rage, flame burst, flamethrower

EVs: HP-0 /Att-0 /Def-0 /Sp.A-0 /Sp.D-0 /Spe-0

IVs: HP-11 /Att-0 /Def-0 /Sp.A-23 /Sp.D-20 /Spe-7

i am looking for bulbasaur, squirtle or froakie!

Game.rxdata

OT Name: bilal

OT Gender: male

OT ID: 35280

Name: charmander

Species: charmander

Shininess: no

Level: 1

Nature: rash

Ability: solar power

Moves: growl, dragon rage, flame burst, flamethrower

EVs: HP-0 /Att-0 /Def-0 /Sp.A-0 /Sp.D-0 /Spe-0

IVs: HP-11 /Att-0 /Def-0 /Sp.A-23 /Sp.D-20 /Spe-7

i am looking for bulbasaur, squirtle or froakie!

I can get you a froakie if you want one, PM me if interested