I'm feeling fake & I'm lost.

Geo

My memory feels fake.... I don't remeber much of anything, I don't remeber who I use to be or nothing, All I can recall is certain events especially the event that lead me here and the rest went blank from that point. I feel like my body was acting on without me tis whole time. Wanna know whats crying shame? I don't remeber how I got ban or recall doing anything and No I haven't been dranking I've been quit it during March. So seriously who are you all really? tell me what happend fill in the blanks I need and someone plz.... TELL ME WHO THE FUCK AM I!!! I really feel like I've been dead mentally or just a fail copy of the original. Its feel like Geo = Original Neku = copy gone wrong. I just don't know....

[color="#9932CC"]I don't know too much about you Geo, All I know is that you're pretty chill when you aren't attempting to troll. Other than That bro not much I can help you with.[/color]

Well Neku, I've been with you since January. I guess you can talk to me if you need help remembering...
[b]EDIT:[/b] Alright, decided to write this since we probably won't meet given my circumstances.
From what I can remember, you did pretty well in league until you (kinda) got stuck with Heather and you decided to quit the league. I suppose you re-registered due to your new Trainer Card. According to one of your previous posts, Black Neku = emo and boring, Orange Neku = trolly and fun.
You started TrollNation which consists of Me, Taro, Tink, Winter, Cyrus and Doro with Tink, Winter and I as Admins, thus using the [TNA] tag while Taro and Cyrus are Grunts or Trolls (using [TNT] tag, suggested by Taro). You told me once that Doro was going to make us a server, our website is http://s4.zetaboards.com/Trollnation/index/ .
You said that Reborn was going to fall when Ame left due to drama and shitstorms going on. You gave me and Winter your teams once because you wanted to clear your stuff and decided to give them away to whoever wanted them. You then started hanging around Reborn until one day when you and Ikaru had a little "argument" which got you "banned".

I'm pretty sure there's more, but that's all I can remember now.

[quote name='Winter' timestamp='1307608569' post='15625']
Okay.
Geo, I'm Winter.
Winter, this is Geo.
Back to the original topic.
You got banned because you attempted a setup of an argument with Ikaru, I do not wish to go into further detail. As far as i'm concerned, most of us here are your friends, we're here to help you..You're Geo, apparently. According to your own statements you're a troll. You run TNA. You've made heaps of friends. You help run Excessum. Just try to get some sleep, it'll slowly come back to you.

Alright, mate?
If you need to talk further just ask me.
[/quote]
His ban was just a hoax.(to put it in simple terms) He's the leader of TrollNation, TNA = TrollNation Admin.

He'd only have to browse the forums for 5 minutes to come up with that though.
This was a trollpost, he wanted to see what he could get out of people and from who.