The most awkward moment in your life

DrMudkip

We've all had some pretty darn awkward moments in our lives, even our pets. So this topic is mostly about posting your most awkward moments and writing a description of how it happened. Well, uh, yeah, see ya

[color="#9932CC"]Well, I was sitting outside by my pool when a bee hovers by. I took notice of the bee, and watched as it whirred around the pool. It looked as if it was playing a game. Then it hovered its way to the center of the pool......and dropped for no reason. I was like "O my god that bee just committed suicide."

Tell me that isn't awkward.[/color]

[quote name='Neo' timestamp='1307675739' post='15711']
[color="#9932CC"]Well, I was sitting outside by my pool when a bee hovers by. I took notice of the bee, and watched as it whirred around the pool. It looked as if it was playing a game. Then it hovered its way to the center of the pool......and dropped for no reason. I was like "O my god that bee just committed suicide."

Tell me that isn't awkward.[/color]
[/quote]
It is ._.

Hmmm... Well I was a victim of a huge (And i mean [u][i][b]HUGE[/b][/i][/u] series pranks that started at middle school.
At the time, I was the best lacrosse Player on the team.
Many oth my teamates were jealous of my skill, and my Goal keeper spot. It just started as small pranks in the locker room, suck as stealing gear and equipment. But later the whole school got involved.
If you have ever watched those Japanese Running Crowd prans on youtube, then you would know what happend to me.
during the chase, I tripped and fell hard on the floor. That alone caused some nasty brusies, and a rub burn. to double it up, I was dogpiled upon and actally fainted.

...I quit immedeatly after that. I was sore, tired, and quite fed up.

I used the girl's bathroom before.

I was at a summer camp a bit north of where I live and it was just after lunchtime. Feeling full, I decided to go make some room for myself so I could feel better running around and doing camp activities and shit. I didn't see any signs, so my chauvanistic mind naturally thought that boys came first over girls. I was a bit confused as to why there were no urinals in the bathroom, but at the time I just believed that the campsite was underfunded. In the midst of my...*Ahem*...business... I heard some girls come in to use the bathroom. Now I'm really confused. I start thinking that the bathrooms were unisex for a moment of time until it finally hit me that I was in the girl's bathroom. For a good half an hour I remained silent as I waited for all the women to leave, since it was trafficy due to lunchtime being finished. Once I left the stall I naturally bolted it outta there as fast as I could while trying to avoid slipping. Granted on my way out and up the stairs a girl noticed me and looked confused as to why I was running, but all in all I made it.

Definitely [b]NOT[/b] something I feel like reliving anytime soon.

The most awkward moment I had is when I was at a field trip and some people came up to me and said "HEY JAKE! IT'S ME FROM YOUR 3RD GRADE CLASS, REMEMBER THE CUPCAKES YOUR MOM BROUGHT?!" and the other one was like "DUDE, LONG TIME NO SEE!" and I was just like, "._."