Amy's Get Well Card

Dragonz996

What's wrong with her, may I ask? (I haven't been on the server that much as of late, so I'm a bit behind on the Reborn "Happenings")

[quote name='Will' timestamp='1307766264' post='15806']
What's wrong with her, may I ask? (I haven't been on the server that much as of late, so I'm a bit behind on the Reborn "Happenings")
[/quote]
She got in a car accident. The surgery was a success though, but she needs time to recover.

Yowch...Well, I can't really think of anything other than "Get well soon," since making a joke about her being incapable of beating me more may seem a tad inappropriate...so just put me down for that.

^

I wasn't being a dick bud.

It's a serious problem, she could have died, and heavily referencing a job she does over the internet wouldn't make ME happy had I been the one in her situation. I'm saying this with her best interest in mind.

• Administrators
People have different understandings of what's joking and meaningful, and somewhere in the blurred line lies wit. No need to criticise it though...
If for no other reason than she's awake! I heard from Titania just a bit ago~

Hey Amy, remember when I said Deliverance would fall to Livolt's Thunder? Well, I want you to prove me wrong. So make sure you recover as soon as possible and make your grand return!
I'll be challenging you soon, Marine Maiden~
-Dragonz