• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to develop a daily routine of checking the progress in this thread .-.

Also, quick note:

technically every Christan can be considered a saint.

Than Wikipedia is incorrect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint

(Briefly discussed this with Gaunt on the TIL thread earlier) Small correction on what Swordsman said: with that definition, any devoted Christian can be considered a saint, but you're not a Christian if you don't devote or follow the religion and its teachings, and therefore not a saint. A point Gaunt made on the TIL thread was with that definition of a saint, if you're a convicted criminal in any form or you commit any act against Christian teachings but you're titled as a Christian then you're still technically a saint... but like I said before, you're not actually a Christian if you act against the religions teachings. but I'm not gonna say anymore on that topic because Ikaru already said stop

• Administrators

Okay, before we go any further, I need to ask something.

There should be 6 Fields right? So far we have Murkwater, Crystal, Holy (god bless), Mountain, Snowy Mountain......??????????

yea, since the Status bar for the field effects was finished and what not

They're finished, sure, but that doesn't mean they have to be revealed yet :P

There is one left still.

Calm down yo this ain't a competition

on a lighter note: 1% increase hypeee :D

mwahaha you all thought I was serious didn't you

:P

• Administrators

I have YET to see any Meat-related PokeFood throughout the game.

I'd make a comment about being vegetarian, but I've already got items chopping up oddish and electrode, so, whatever.

When the episode becomes available to everyone, the download to 14.6.2 is still going to be on its thread?

It'll be there, but there won't be an any real need for it.

The leader battle + bug fixes is pretty much all that's left now. Story takes twice as long when the story branches. You'd think I'd learn to stop doing that but I just haven't. Anyway, I'm glad to be over that hump.

WOOT WOOOT,I NEED TO QUICKLY BEAT THIS NEW RUN BEFORE IT COMES OUT @_@

Wait, you should probably stop at Serra considering it's Serra. Please let her crush souls again.

• Veterans

Thing is,I'm planning on using Probopass on this run and the Area where it evolves is getting moved wayyy back iirc so I'll have to beat her :[

I'll do another run.....sometime soon(AKA after I beat ep15 on my main file)

I haven't done a new run since episode XI so I still have yet to face all the leaders on the new field effects. I'll try to make a few interesting teams to face them though. Since Serra's done, I feel it is a good time to start from the beginning again.

Ok, blind cheat sheet in case of hax queen with insane evasion.

-No Guard Machamp

-Magneton with Magnet Bomb

-Keen Eye Meowstic

-Gardevoir with Magical Leaf and Shadow Ball

-Unaware Clefable with Meteor Mash and Wake-up Slap

-if you're lazy, risk with Emolga with Shock Wave

-if you're not, Manectric and Luxray get Shock Wave by breeding from Emolga

-anything with Lock On or Mind Reader that can take some damage and then OHKO the opponent

-any other Pokemon with attacks that always hit

-Cloud Nine Golduck

It actually moved up 1% now xD

I was actually joking I wasn't even serious .-. Maybe I'm an oracle without even knowing it

Anyways joking aside, 3% left:DD