Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

They do. However, the reason Nintendo had to merge in the first place was because some monetary and staff shenanigans resembling Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within caused every game they released to be shoddy in quality. Unable to gather anymore sales, they abandon gaming entirely and switch back to only making trading cards. To stop the financial bleeding, Nintendo merged with... whoever made the Digimon franchise.

Long story short: The official crossover can't even happen because they only make trading cards anymore.

I wish I knew how to sprite slightly-bent legs in addition to my existing spriting and art skills!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WISH GRANTED! Google stopped being stupid and fixed YouTube, causing it's popularity and influence to skyrocket. Eventually Google became so powerful they started taking over other massive corporations, and eventually small countries as well. They are now building nuclear weapons and drones and are brainwashing children through YouTube and other media to do their bidding. Any day now Google will destroy the worlds most powerful nations, enslave those living in less powerful countries and forge the biggest, most tyrannical and cruel Empire the world has ever known.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!??! HUH? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!!?!?!? NO!??! THEN STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE SUB-BOX!!!!!! ~CEO of YouTube

I wish that one day I would stop being forever alone... D....;

GRANTED! You can, but you die immediately due to lack of adaption to the environment.

I wish someone would notice my new profile picture and say something nice about it...

GRANTED! Everyone commits suicide due to the world being inconceivably annoying...

I wish Daft Punk would play at the annual music festival in my home city next year... -.-"

Granted! But it's specs require a better computer than you have, making it completely useless to you.

And I'm pretty sure that wish corruption was assuming that the one making the wish was straight, and therefore doomed to be "forevver alone".

I wish sBurb were real...