Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but it's 256 kbps

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart

Granted, but then you realise that the Dragon stone is really just a malignant entity which drives you into hallucinations while consuming your life's vitality.

I wish Whimsicotts were real.

Granted, but then you realise that the Dragon stone is really just a malignant entity which drives you into hallucinations while consuming your life's vitality.

I wish Whimsicotts were real.

Granted, but you have severe allergies from their spores.

I wish I was an Absol.

Granted, but Whalicane is now a movie

I wish for three more wishes

Granted, but after 3 more wishes you can't post in here anymore, and you're unable to wish for more.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Granted but you drown on land.

I wish for a scary halloween costume

Done! But it turns into a pile of waffles and bunnies on the night before Halloween.

I wish someone would join my roleplay thread.

Edited by Skullkin

Granted, but then you accidentally killed your father when you met him on a crossroads. You then proceeded to completely ignore a blind seer's warnings and ultimately indict yourself for the crime of patricide as well as incest, being "to your daughters both father and brother", to your wife "both husband and child". In shame and disgust, you then use a brooch to tear out your eyes, being exiled by the man who you once trusted and being denied the right of ever meeting your children again, ensuring you never experience catharsis.

(obscure literary references for the win)

I wish I was a published author.

Granted, you have been published as a character in novel who is an author, in which gets killed

I wish time would stop

Granted, but then you accidentally killed your father when you met him on a crossroads. You then proceeded to completely ignore a blind seer's warnings and ultimately indict yourself for the crime of patricide as well as incest, being "to your daughters both father and brother", to your wife "both husband and child". In shame and disgust, you then use a brooch to tear out your eyes, being exiled by the man who you once trusted and being denied the right of ever meeting your children again, ensuring you never experience catharsis.

That wasn't even the Mr. Sir Henry I was talking about...The one I was talking about is an Irish assassin who pops out of nowhere and is your twin brother.

Granted, you have been published as a character in novel who is an author, in which gets killed

I wish time would stop

That wasn't even the Mr. Sir Henry I was talking about...The one I was talking about is an Irish assassin who pops out of nowhere and is your twin brother.

I know, but I saw "motherfucker" and that was the first thing that came to mind.

As for your wish, it's granted, but time is only stopped for baby chickens, because time and tide wait for no man.

I wish the arts were treated as legitimate areas of study by more academics.