Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Now you have to do them during class instead, so they aren't homework anymore, they're....classwork. Yes, that'll do it.

I wish pizza was a fruit so you wouldn't actually have to cook it before eating. I mean c'mon how comes mother nature hasn't thought of this before?

Granted, but now it's got seeds that you have to pick out before eating it. Also, it's all cold and slimy and gross because no one ever cooks it.

(Also, you do have to cook some fruits. I think I read somewhere that raw eggplants are poisonous, and that it's only safe to eat once you have cooked it)

I wish my sister would listen to me more often.

You can officially cook well. In fact, you cook so well, that everyone in the entire world kills each other because they wish to be the sole master over your superb cooking skills.

I wish for a kind, immortal, and efficient, anti-pencil sharpener defender

That's right, I have returned.

Edited by AuthorReborn

Granted, it exists in the Andromeda galaxy, so you'll have to wait 3.75 billion years before it enters ours. Meanwhile, the pencil sharpener supremacy is being established considerably sooner.
I wish for a faster, eco-friendlier way of travel than anything that exists nowadays.

Also, 'gratz for returning ;) (cue some lotr music)

Edited by laggless01

Done, but it was infested with bugs and Cain was murdered by Fern five minutes in. Then the game crashes and you can't load it up ever again. The game ends with the death of Cain.

I wish that Ame put a character in the game named Able just to have Cain kill him.

Granted, but he get's killed by Fern in the process, who is now controlling an army of pencil sharpeners.
(TBH, what if there's a tragic love story about Cain and that Able? that would be something...)
Also, maybe he was un-Able to save himself...
I wish for my imagination to make things happen at my own will.

Edited by laggless01

But they do! For about 1 hour and then they untie themselves when you look away.

I wish that person got renamed into Abel, to fit more with the story :P

Able, Abel, whatever. We'll grant it, but in this alliteration, they both get consumed by the pencil sharpeners, making it unable for you to advance in the actual story...

I wish I would know what Ame's up to with the story...

Nevermind, I'm dumb.

Granted. It's now painless, so you don't even feel the grinding of your flesh. You die in a bloody, confused heap, your spirit floating away wondering "What happened?"

I wish I had 6 Lucky Eggs in reborn, 'cuz grinding's gonna take forever.

Edited by BreezyPonie