Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

Anyways, granted. But, wait, isn't that like, already illegal? Or it should be I think. Well since I have to spoil the wish somehow, I guess the punish consists on brainwashing the criminals' children in front of them, so yeah, it becomes a vicious circle of sorts.

One of the many examples of it coming from a certain kind of source notorious for doing so. I think TheraminTrees or Qualiasoup also made some video's about it. And Darkmatter2525. And...

Back to subject. Granted, but that second wish gets corrupted too, not only negating the first wish that was re-validated, but also making things worse than what would've happened by having only one wish. Suprise checkmate

I wish for the technology in pokemon to be created (not in the form in which it is used in pokemon). Teleportation suckas!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but nobody can really use it because Pokemon Center healers can only heal Pokemon in Pokeballs, Pokeballs/Healing Items don't work because there are no Pokemon, nobody can teleport because there are no Pokemon, etc...

I wish I'd saved before fighting Fern in Route 1. ;-;

Granted. But now you can't defeat him, no matter what you do. And for this special occasion only and for the specific game folder you downloaded and no one else's, Ame happened to put an extra line of dialogue for Fern everytime you get defeated after that battle, in which he reminds you of "How much you suck compared to him".

I wish Garbodor was kawaii.

kawaii.png

I wish Yanmega learned Air Slash and Bug Buzz earlier. x.x

You... do you have ANY idea of what you just did? You made the world a better place...by using paint. Do you understand how INSANELY AWSOME that is?!?!

Granted, they do. I don't want to spoil your wish, I truly don't oh graceful creator of Kawaii Garbodors, but I must for the game's sake. Yanmega learns them earlier (lol I see what ya did there), but both moves are now physical.

I don't wish, I give my wish to the next one to come. And now if you excuse me, I shall download the kawaii garbodor and keep staring her the whole night. Gentlemen *tips hat of unidentified kind*

Edited by zimvader42

Granted, instead you are brutally kidnapped in the night and your family refuses to pay ransom. On the bright side, you won't be going to school ever again. On the down side, you'll be sent home in bite sized portions.

I wish I wasn't sick.

Granted, now you're dead.

BY PENCIL SHARPENERS!!

I wish for this thread to contain more fan art, like that kawaii garbodor.

Granted. Sadly, no one ever requests fanart ever again, so no one ever puts fanart here ever again.

^And this is quite the reality, the only people who have requested fanart as far as I'm aware were you (that pencil sharpener pokemon), nickcrash (wanted me to draw an ice/bug, grass/fire and normal/dragon pokemons) and me myself (I wanted that marvelous kawaii garbodor <3). If people asked for more drawings I'm sure more people would post them (and corrupt them somehow of course).

I wish this wish had a M.Night Shyamalan twist.

Granted, you believe that all your wishes that you could possibly conceive are about to be granted, but only after you are brainwashed into believing The Last Airbender is the greatest movie of all time so then you only wish for a sequel to the movie with you as Appa.

I wish humans were able to operate on less sleep without repercussions.

Granted. But now you can't stop reading your own name as StrongDoveInteraction (that's more or less what I thought it said the first time I read it while scrolling down...)

I wish giant ants were possible without their own weight crushing them.

Granted. You now have exactly one metric ton of sticky notes. You are crushed under their weight and suffocate while simultaneously having broken every single bone in your body.

I wish my parents had paid the ransom > :(

Edited by BreezyPonie

Granted, but they loaned from the pencil sharpener mafia, which then kills them for not paying back.
I wish for being able to win from those deceiving county fair games (you know, like the ones where you have to pick up a doll with deliberately weak hook for example).

Also,

I wish I could stop reading laggless's name as legless.

Do you mean 'with a leg less' or 'without legs'? Because the latter would make me really, really short...even though I would be short-less then...(anyone? pls?)

Done. But you'll be appalled at your homework load tomorrow... picture the largest star you possibly can. then square its mass to find the amount of homework you will have.

Actually, neutron stars are quite small, but incredibly more massive (and then you have black holes...made me make up a funny joke, I'll put it at the bottom). Also stars are pretty hard to imagine as their true size...

Granted, you get a fish, but it was hunted by a pencil sharpener, which is very displeased with you having his fish...and stands right in front of you. No, you're not going to make it.

I wish for a fedora.

The joke: I have so much homework, I can't even see it. I'll give you time to understand that one.

The joke: I have so much homework, I can't even see it. I'll give you time to understand that one.

If I understood what I think I understood, lol. If I understood wrong, lol.

Granted, you now have a fedora. You have to change your avatar's xmas hat for a fedora, of course. And you also have to tip it, and be euphoric all the time. With a great fedora comes a great responsibility.

I wish more people new The Shins, Ween and Tally Hall.

Well you have already explained it...

Uh, they do. 2 more do. And they kill themselves because the "simple song" was way too simple.

I wish we kept a low profile.

If I understood what I think I understood, lol. If I understood wrong, lol.

Granted, you now have a fedora. You have to change your avatar's xmas hat for a fedora, of course. And you also have to tip it, and be euphoric all the time. With a great fedora comes a great responsibility.

How could it be understood wrong? Enlighten me. And we can always try to be euphoric...

BUT NOT MY XMAS HAT!!!! TEH CRUELTY!

...Ok, now back to a higher level of sanity.

Granted, but you'll never be loved by anyone anywhere, because you're so low profile, nobody knows whether you exist or not.

I wish for a photo of my profile pic, but wit a fedora on my head, and the xmas hat on the fedora.