Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, here's an electric polisher. And you got a pencil sharpener with it.
I wish for a way to know if the "hidden worlds theory" or the "hidden variables theory" is true.
Seriously, look it up. The former leads to the parallel universes theories etc...

Edited by laggless01

Done. The password is 123abc and it was hacked, so now you can do nothing about it. By the way he used the same for the bank account, so yeah, I advise against checking your balance.

I wish the rest of the planets in our solar system were habitable and had similar environments like Earth.

Granted. It's name shall be... Tinkerflakes and is Ice type

It's stats are... 45HP, 195Atk, 65Def, 180SpA, 55SpD, 70Spe.....BST: 600

It's ability shall be... Slow Start and it's movepool Splash, Helping hand, Teleport and Healing Pulse

I wish I was more fit.

Corrupt Wish Game thread....it's been a time since I last saw you....

Granted, you have guitar skills so mad that you actually turn obsessed and utterly insane because of those beyond humanly-possible guitar skills. You're put in a mental asylum for mad guitar geniuses and are prevented to ever touch or see a guitar ever again.

I wish this thread reached 100 pages today in seven minutes starting the count....now.

^^^ that would somehow be awesome, oddly...

Granted, but Ame deletes the thread soon after, so we have to start over again. And the new thread will only allow pencil sharpeners and sadistic potato peelers.

I wish for there to be consensus on how every pokemon name is pronounced.

I always thought we pronounce them the same way the original words that make up their name are pronounced.

Sometimes when I want to say it in my own language I make it different though.

Anyway, such consensus now exists. It's sold around the globe for 1$ a copy. However it disappears after you read one word. The introductory paragraph is a tricky one.

I wish the world was spared from another Pirates of the Carribean movie.

Granted, but you realize that you are in no position to suddenly begin caring for a live mountain goat, let alone one with plant-based powers and can cause earthquakes. You end up giving it away.

I wish I was better at roleplaying :P

Did you mean the "snakes on a plane" one? Because I kinda liked it.

No, I meant the 'Cars'-spinoff, which even GOT A SEQUEL. Sigh...it's a mad world...

Granted, you can have one. Did I mention goats can be very agressive? Because this one is...and it doesn't like you.

EDIT: gre-Ninja'd.

Granted, you become so good at it, you don't do anything else in your entire life. You'll be unable to separate fiction from reality, until you die from a combination of bad hygiene and malnurishment.

I wish for hollywood to understand a grey filter doesn't instantly make a film grittier...

Edited by laggless01