Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

Granted, but they never turn back, so every Halloween, restaurants must hire all new staff, which will also all become penguins the following year. Also penguins can't take food orders 'cause they're penguins.

I wish I could materialize any food I wanted out of nothing.

Edited by Pixl

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Now, in order to truly capture the effect of a dark and gritty setting, they literally throw dirt and gravel at the camera every few minutes.

Pls make that movie :P

Granted, but every time you do, a pencil sharpener is created on our planet.

EDIT: getting greninja'd twice by the same person in a row...dammit.

Granted, now everything is made at school...which means schools end a 9pm.

I wish for a good film adaptation of the 'Northern Lights'-trilogy.

Edited by laggless01

Granted. It is, in fact, so good that you can never truly appreciate any other movies. And after a while, you grow bored of watching the same movie over and over again, so after a couple years you kinda just begin to hate movies.

I wish Seaking, Dewgong, Dustox, and/or Rapidash got megas that were viable in battle and didn't only know Splash.

Granted. They all can only learn constrict, absorb, leech life and bubble now, though.

I wish the speed of light was actually the speed of sound and vice versa, just for a day (24 hours straight). Just to see what weird changes would the universe suffer from that.

My back up wish is to wish for more creative wishes >.>

Granted. Because the speed of sound is much faster, people cannot understand eachother for a whole day because they all talk too fast and the brain can't comprehend what they're saying fast enough. People spend the entire day either talking aggravatingly slow or writing on paper. Nice job, dummy.

I wish I wasn't as lazy.

Granted. They all can only learn constrict, absorb, leech life and bubble now, though.

I wish the speed of light was actually the speed of sound and vice versa, just for a day (24 hours straight). Just to see what weird changes would the universe suffer from that.

My back up wish is to wish for more creative wishes >.>

It is going to become a slow-motion world.

Breezie you are no longer lazy. You're narcoleptic

I wish for a tame Gogoat with low expenses and a cute nickname

Is the septic tank replacing the pencil sharpeners?

Well I can't really grant that one, because new biases are formed every now and then, and the racial one is currently the mildest. I will try to make your wish come true, by eradicating everyone different. You can't hate what you don't know, right? Oh, wait...

I wish for knowledge (not gossip)

Granted, you get knowledge about how it feels like to get devoured by a pencil sharpener. Due to personal experience. (Nope, they're still around. Gotta stick with it, y'know?)

I wish for Ame to be omnibenevolent.

Well I can't really grant that one, because new biases are formed every now and then, and the racial one is currently the mildest. I will try to make your wish come true, by eradicating everyone different. You can't hate what you don't know, right? Oh, wait...

Heil Nick? Are you part of the Golden Dawn now?

Edited by laggless01

Granted. She grants upon all of us the feeling of a true challenge by making the only Pokemon available in the game Sunkern.

I wish that the corruption of this wish will not contain, concern, allude to, associate itself with, or in any way relate to pencil sharpeners.

Granted. However, I pass the legitimate right to corrupt your wish to laggless whenever he comes around here, free from all charges and therefore, it will be possible (and most likely)that it will contain pencil-sharpener related shenanigans.

I wish Arceus was actually the most powerful pokemon possible, I mean, that it had literally every stat at 255, and an ability that could ignore accuracy, evasion and immunities, while also giving it STAB for any attack used.

Granted. However, I pass the legitimate right to corrupt your wish to laggless whenever he comes around here, free from all charges and therefore, it will be possible (and most likely)that it will contain pencil-sharpener related shenanigans.

I wish Arceus was actually the most powerful pokemon possible, I mean, that it had literally every stat at 255, and an ability that could ignore accuracy, evasion and immunities, while also giving it STAB for any attack used.

Thanks for passing it, I guess that wish was...shred to pieces by a pencil sharpener...just like Breezieponie.

But now, for this gift, I will grant your wish (it beats up the legendary trio, but has only 40 base stat points more? yh right...), but you'll have to fight it at level 100, cannot catch it, and if you lose your save file will be cleared. It holds a Dread Plate.

I wish for Game Freak to make Mega Arceus (if possible) as least as broken as Mega Rayquaza.

Edited by laggless01

Thanks for passing it, I guess that wish was...shred to pieces by a pencil sharpener...just like Breezieponie.

But now, for this gift, I will grant your wish (it beats up the legendary trio, but has only 40 base stat points more? yh right...), but you'll have to fight it at level 100, cannot catch it, and if you lose your save file will be cleared. It holds a Dread Plate.

I wish for Game Freak to make Mega Arceus (if possible) as least as broken as Mega Rayquaza.

I like that corruption right there, I always liked impossible battles in pokemon, plus Ame has prepared me well for this moment (she has prepared us all!). The only thing I don't get is the dread plate. Was it because the battle against that Arceus is supposed to make me feel dread, or does it hold a dread plate for an strategic purpose?

Well regardless of that, granted, there's now a mega arceus. Is quite broken, I'd say. It has a new ability that makes it so that it can never faint, so now all pokemon battles (both in game and competitive) are deemed nonsensical. Plus, in each new pokemon game, Arceus holding its mega-stone is the only pokemon given to the player from the start of his/her/xer adventure, as a metaphor of "God's strength is with you" or whatever. Because of this, people starts losing interest in the games since they can beat everyone in one turn, and the whole pokemon franchise comes to an end.

I wish I could go back in time two hours and tell myself from the past to make sure the pizza wasn't still a bit frozen inside before eating it.

Granted, but as soon as you get there you forget what you were going to say because it hadn't happened yet. On the plus side, there's some tasty-looking pizza on the table over there...

I wish Pidgeot got a better physical flying move than Wing Attack (that didn't have recoil). </3

Edited by BreezyPonie

Doesn't pidgeot learn fly? Power herb and everything's good, right?.

Anyways, uh, granted! now pidgey learns dragon ascent. Is the only move it can now use though.

I wish for more legit evolutions and less mega-evolutions next gen. Farfetch'd and Dunsparce, to name a few.

I like that corruption right there, I always liked impossible battles in pokemon, plus Ame has prepared me well for this moment (she has prepared us all!). The only thing I don't get is the dread plate. Was it because the battle against that Arceus is supposed to make me feel dread, or does it hold a dread plate for an strategic purpose?

For those FEAR-bitchiz...Dread Plate makes Arceus a ghost-type, If I'm correct. (Otherwise it should be a Spooky plate or something like that. You thought Garchomp or Abra were bad (or Noel, but nvm), the only way I see you beating that would be prankster Toxic + item spam on a sturdy mon. Oh wait, it learns Refresh...

I would wish for that, too, btw, but now I have to grant it, soo...the evo's have 10 more base stat total, Truant or Slow Start, can't learn entrainment or skill swap, showing that Game Freak doesn't give a damn about those mons.

I wish that some things could be learned by HM by humans (Surf? Sure, I'll just put that disc on my head...) except Flash.

Doesn't pidgeot learn fly? Power herb and everything's good, right?.

Anyways, uh, granted! now pidgey learns dragon ascent. Is the only move it can now use though.

I wish for more legit evolutions and less mega-evolutions next gen. Farfetch'd and Dunsparce, to name a few.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure in Reborn you can't get Fly yet.

Also, hell yeah, I would totally sacrifice the ability to use Roost to get my hands on Dragon Ascent Pidgeot. That'd be awesome.

Granted, but their designs are awful and no one ever uses them solely because of how hideous and/or ridiculous looking they are. They join Lickilicky in the Hall of Shame.

greninja.jpg

Granted, but now that they have the newfound power they have started killing eachother en masse- i.e. drowning people with Surf and using Strength to throw people around, crushing them.

I wish my Gogoat would level up faster. :P

Edited by BreezyPonie

Granted, except I don't know what TW Shogun is, so I mess it up. Sowwy...

I wish my sister stopped existing.

Granted, but your parents commit suicide out of grief.

I wish people wouldn't buy games that are bad or rip-offs.

(If you're interested in strategy warfare, TW Shogun was quite praised. I'll put in a link of a review:

)

Granted, it is now a thick, opaque black that gets really annoying when you're trying to see something because all you can see are these little black clouds hanging around in the air.

I wish my cat didn't hate people so much. ;-;