Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but now at night the streets are filled with the howls of "YO DAWG" when you're trying to sleep.

I wish I could get Slowbro in Pokemon Reborn (the game. That I have downloaded on my laptop) and had the exact same base stats and movepool as Slowbro in ORAS.

Granted, but now at night the streets are filled with the howls of "YO DAWG" when you're trying to sleep.

I wish I could get Slowbro in Pokemon Reborn (the game. That I have downloaded on my laptop) and had the exact same base stats and movepool as Slowbro in ORAS.

Granted! Your "Slowbro" now has the ability Truant, is Bird type, can only have Adamant Nature, and in order to get it you have to sacrifice all other pokemon in your party, the box and the day-care.

I wish Starmie had +15 base special attack with no stat, ability or nature drawbacks, and stay in OU

Granted, but you're the first post on Page 93, so there's no one above you to receive a new catchphrase.

I wish my Pokemon would stop hitting themselves in confusion, it's pissing me off. How the hell am I supposed to train if you guys can't kill a single Tauros?!

Granted, but once you've learned it you realize that the picture isn't all that funny anyway and that you've wasted your time wondering what it means.

(Supposedly, in Tomodachi Life, your Mii can have a nightmare and whatever you point the 3DS camera at will show up in the window. My friend put his eyeball really close to the screen, but the lighting is kinda derpy so you couldn't really see it unless you knew it was there)

I wish Tumblr wasn't so dumb. :(

Granted. He eventually starves to death and now there's a big smelly corpse on the screen and it's really disheartening, making Vinny ((who is dead)) unable to corrupt wishes (obviously) and all of us really sad, so we are unable to make wishes.

I wish I didn't have 60 pages of questions to be completed by the end of the week for science. (ノ °益°)ノ

Edited by BreezyPonie

Open to eat the cookie! :3

cookie.png

You eat the cookie! However, the cookie had a special medicine that made you throw up both the moldy cookies and the good one... I had to corrupt them both :'(

I wish I could turn back time to my will.