Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

granted. it turns out to be a madly awesome game, on the bases of the two first mystery dudgeon games. but you loose your 3DS and soon finds out they ran out of 3DS's in stock where you live. so when they come back in store, the mystery dungeon game was so amazingly good it made the price sky-rocket. now you can never afford a 3DS.

wish i was the protagonist of an anime.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. But only having one Tauros remaining in the entire world means that the species becomes extinct, being unable to reproduce and restablise the population, forcing you to carry the guilty weight on your shoulders for the rest of your life that you are responsible for the genocide and extinction of an entire species of pokemon because of this one wish.

INCORRECT! Potentially, I could buy a Ditto from 7th Street and breed that way. Since incest doesn't really seem to be much of an issue in the Pokeverse, I could potentially restabilize it if I had a change of heart. Really, I just want them to stop using Swagger on my Pokemon, it's pissing me off.

Also, if I didn't want to be responsible for their extinction I wouldn't have made the wish. ;P

Granted. The anime is Attack on Titan and you die within the first three episodes.

Damn! Ninja'd again.

Granted, but the one day people begin shooting fireworks in their backyard and the llama panicks, trampling you in the process.

I wish I had saved my game... now I have to grind all the way back up to Lv. 55 ;-;

Edited by BreezyPonie

granted, but the llamas constantly spit on your face.

wish for da cows to win da war.

edit: dammit, gt outspeed-ed </3 then again, you forgot yo wish Breezy.

Edited by Oris

granted, on another potential time line, which leads to the complete stop of the sayd timeline, granted nothing will happen. ever. then again, since its a diferent time line, you will never see it.

wish i could get a million rupes.

AGH I KEEP FORGETTING MY WISHES, I WISH I STOP DOING THAT.

granted, your phone becomes less laggy. but the whole universe actually becomes less laggy, which includes you. so you dont really notices your phone got less laggy.

Wish? Really, try to keep in mind that you have to type that down, too...
But if it is the first line which was your wish, then I'll grant you that one. However, now you always forget to corrupt the previous wish.

I wish I gained more rupees by posting here than I do now.

Edited by laggless01

Alright, I like where this is going (well not really, it terrifies me to a deep emotional level, I still have pencil sharpener scars), but this thread needs more activitah, and with Oris now, it can be....reborn (lol puns)

I'll start the cycle: I wish for a frying pan.

Granted, but someone releases a bug on the internet that causes the blue-LEDs in your screen to not receive any signal, causing everyone to just see text in black.
EDIT: Greninja'd
Granted, as you see, but now you'll get devoured by a pencil sharpener.
I wish someone granted my wish earlier this page, since that didn't happen...

Edited by laggless01

Granted (You want to bring back the Distortion world already? I would wait until they make more improvements on the engine and graphics before remaking it, but whatever...), but CIELTAMER hacks into it, making it a gen1-mechanics and graphics based game. Also, it is filled with pencil sharpeners, making it a semi-horror game.
I wish for Nintendo to make some refined improvements on the graphics and sprites (it would be cool if the pokemon would have realistic fur/coat instead of looking a bit like they're from Play-Doh).

Granted, but as a result effort on story production and game playability suffers. The new games suck, the genwunners have been vindicated.

I wish I could go back in time and take back a lot of the things I've said in the past.

Well, they just have to make a reboot then, and unleash that engine on it. Also, it's getting a bit difficult to keep everything in mind with so many pokemon around...(maybe they should stop at 1000 or so?)
Granted, but for every change you make, a pencil sharpener is created, killing so many in all the parallel universes (Northern Lights-reference, anyone?)
(Also, a lot of us would wish that...)
I wish for a Grass-type horse-like pokemon, so your swag jockey had one to ride on.

Granted. It now goes so fast though, that it trascends physics and reality as we now it, and now you got yourself your own cute mini-singularity! you can't watch funny youtube videos anymore but you'll sure find other productive uses for it.

I wish Pokemon reborn ep 14.5 downloaded faster. Yeah even the speed of light I don't care.

Edited by zimvader42

Granted. Only your past wishes will be corrupt-eable. And oh my, look at the time!

I wish I could travel back in time and kill you before you realised the mispelled "know". That way no one would have ever NOWN, right Ashes? *angry murdering irken eyes*

IM HOME! anyway,

granted, but as your meowstic's attacks grow stronger, so does all the oponent's defenses. so in pratical terms, it dosnt matter.

I wish to be able to teleport

granted, but you soon realise you lost your chance to be immature, and that you will now start having to act as an adult.

wish i wasnt so tired.