Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. But the free hugs are given by giant spatial squid aliens of death, who despite being very loving creatures, don't realize their strength and end up killing every human on earth. But hey, at least it was free!

I wish Ashes got more creative wishes.

Granted, but you made asshes cry.

Is that supposed to corrupt the wish? LOL feble humans with ther emotions

Granted. You're so creative that you're deemed insane by people around you and you get jailed up in an asylum. However you're so creative that you find a way to scape, and the government decides the only way to stop you is killing you.

I wish for better corruptions. Mine have been quite the same thing lately.

granted, but as everyone becomes super happy, all the problems in the world dissapear, wich leads peoples to soon become bored and start killing themselfs . dont ask, it actually is a thing.

wish i the punch out wii i stole borrowed from my friend was working.

granted, but it was made by a stupid fan. so he actually manages to screw the whole story over by introducing things such as semen love, emtions and will bending. and killing korra.

wish i made it to platinum on club nintendo. on a side note, what gold reward should i pick? :T

Edited by Oris

granted, you got an option to o so. but when you do it, it going to break the main code of the forums, so you would never be able to come here again.

wish they were two of me.

Granted, summer break now begins faster. It also ends faster as well.

I wish I was better a predicting people on the "Predict the Next User to Post" thread, in the Onyx Arcade of the Reborn Forums. (Specification can't hurt, right? :P)

granted, but it happens only so you, not to everyone. and so you stay one week at home and get screwed up at school/university/work/whatever-you-do.

wish i didnt had to leave home today :T

granted, you get chocolate. to much actually. so a wild diarrhea that lasts a week appears~

Totally worth it :P

Granted. Your jokes are so funny that people can't breathe after hearing them, and subsequently choke to death.

Monty Python reference?

Granted, you drew Twilight fanfiction. It accidentally made it on the internet, resulting in you losing all credibility you ever might have had. You die alone with your drawing, shunned, laughed at, humiliated, by throwing yourself off a cliff (almost happens in the movies (yes, I faced the torture))

I wish I was good at making pizza.

You people are too sensitive. People get the joke. It's bad. You should feel bad.

You did not wish for the mamaries to be contained, ergo they might as well remain irritated.

I wish the guy in Assassin's creed did not kill the Doge