Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

Granted,you become a genius at Math so some evil organization decide to kidnap you.

I wish next ep. will release soon.

Edited by BBD

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. But you don't say next ep. of what exactly, so I assume you mean the new episode of The Walking Dead. Also, "soon" is a very vague expression, so I assume you mean you want that next episode in the following two months, which is relatively soon, depending how you look at it, and for what. So yeah, next episode of the Walking Dead, next month.

I wish the Magnezone family had the ability levitate as only ability.

Deal. You don't have to wait at all, in fact. However to unlock it you must now have beaten the game 10000 times. Seem too simple? Well the devs may have accidentally removed the code for it in a patch and then were simultaniously exterminated so it will never be fixed. Oops.

I wish I had an extra shoe.

Granted. The game is now too easy and you quickly get bored of it.

I wish my future self would travel back in time to tell me if the Cyndaquil and Ditto I just bought off of 7th Street will ever be useful (not that it matters, I've already saved the game)

But rain is pretty ;-;

Until you realize is pouring as much water as Kyogre's primordial sea and you have to go somewhere on foot. Not good, not good at all.

I wish my future self would travel back in time to tell me if the Cyndaquil and Ditto I just bought off of 7th Street will ever be useful (not that it matters, I've already saved the game)

Granted, but time travels are unstable, and it ripped a hole in your save files and you lost them all. Sorry :I

I wish my "wifi was better" :I

im back niggaz :v

wel, wishes wishes.

I wish my "wifi was better" :I

granted. your wifi is now named "better". on a side note it is also kbps speed now.

wish i had 3000 diamonds already on rumble world.

They are both wonderful pokemon with their own unique traits. However you receive them at a low level and you have no patience to bring them up, so you don't use them. Ditto is also useful in breeding, but if you're unlucky like me, you get one with awful IVs, so you have to chain breed in order to get what you want.

I wish I got my Nobel prize NOW!!!

They are both wonderful pokemon with their own unique traits. However you receive them at a low level and you have no patience to bring them up, so you don't use them. Ditto is also useful in breeding, but if you're unlucky like me, you get one with awful IVs, so you have to chain breed in order to get what you want.

As it happens, my Ditto's IVs are also pretty crap :T I don't think that if I breed I'll go for IVs though. They don't seem to matter all that much in the long run. I think that if I ever do breed, it'll really only be for more than one of an event Pokemon (i.e. Ralts for Gallade) or for a special move or something. I just wanted to pick it up now, since I supposedly won't be returning to Reborn City until after Terra.

Granted, but only because the people in charge mistake you for a famous scientist (who recently has died unbeknownst to anyone). You spend your whole life consumed by guilt.

I wish I had more things to say :T

((I can't connect to it, my security really hates Facebook for whatever reason. It doesn't let me override it or anything. What does it basically say?))

No wish either. Oh well :P

I wish my pencils all had erasers on the ends. Somehow, seemingly none of them do. It's not like anybody is chewing them off :S

Oh, wow. I knew about Subscriber Burn, but... paid subscriptions sounds like hell. Who determines what content can or cannot be accessed, the channel or YouTube? Ugh ><" I'm not gonna pay to get a stupid update on my subscription's channels either. I'll just write down the names of the ones that I feel are important and check them randomly. This is really dumb ._.

Granted, instead the rework the entire layout of the site and now everyone has to figure out where everything is all over again.

I wish my sister would go away (I think I've made this wish before. Oh well, it still applies right now.)

I'm not gonna pay to get a stupid update on my subscription's channels either. I'll just write down the names of the ones that I feel are important and check them randomly.

Yep, basically sums up what i'm going to do in the future.

Granted, your sister goes away. Unfortunately for you, you go with her :I

I wish for a working cellphone c:

I wish my pencils all had erasers on the ends. Somehow, seemingly none of them do. It's not like anybody is chewing them off :S

Such an opportunity I missed...

Ok, granted, the world is a better place now. The problem is, you now are chronically depressed, making it unable to see. As of it, you end up being consumed by your state of mind, ending up being taken into an asylum, where you share your room with a Twilight fanfic fanatic/schizophreniac. After many years, you eventually take your own life by drowning yourself like Bella almost did in Twilight, but in the asylum's therapeutic pool.

I wish for the American Government to get its s*** together (have been watching some John Oliver today...).

Roomies with a bad fanfic fanatic like me? Sounds awesome! :D

Granted, the U.S. Government now has its sh*t together. Your country's government, however, loses it's sh*t.

I wish I could communicate with my cat, Diesel, in real life.

Granted, but it's out of battery when you find it and you have to wait for it to charge up again before you can play it.

I wish my Garbodor had a better way to defeat Crustles, Gunk Shot/Acid Spray is not cutting it.

Roomies with a bad fanfic fanatic like me? Sounds awesome! :D

Granted, the U.S. Government now has its sh*t together. Your country's government, however, loses it's sh*t.

It's TWILIGHT. That takes away all the positives it could have. (50 shades of grey, for example...) Also, our government sometimes does that already, so...yeah.

Granted, it now gets Rock Slide. It's ability is turned into Truant, though.

I wish for my guitar to be fixed.

Edited by laggless01

Granted, it's fixed but you lose a string, making it unusable

I wish my post count would stop freezing it's really starting to bother me. I'm starting to think posting in the Arcade doesn't add onto your post count

because the onyx arcade posts don't count. Yep.

Granted. Instead of freezing, your post count goes down everytime you post.

I wish i knew how to draw properly

Fine! You lose Blastoise in a bet! Whatever, GAWSH. ;P

Granted, but the wish gets corrupted anyway and after an hour or so everyone forgets you ever made the wish anyway since it wasn't all that important honestly.

I wish I had more common sense. I seem to be lacking it, I've noticed.

Granted, but it is held by a pencil sharpener...you die a slow, painful death, being ground between its blades, like a crocodile turning around but with its teeth standing still...
I wish for a legendary electric type focused on physical move sets and with staggering attack and speed stats

Granted, but nobody uses it because of its poor defenses and shallow movepool.

I wish for fast physically offensive Mega-Raichu that was compatible with both Volt Tackle and Icicle Crash from Cosplay Pika. :3

Edited by BreezyPonie