Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I knew how to set a gif as my avi

Send me a PM later and i'll see if i can give you a hand.

I wish to know everything! :3

Granted, but your brain couldn't handle all the things and it exploded.

I wish i knew how to cook c:

Granted, but you get banned from it. All the skills that you didn't refine in favor of being a good competitive play, mainly social, seemed to be crucial to maintain human contact, making you a sad, banned player with no other skill. (except fanfic writing, perhaps)
Also, yay, 2000th reply :)
I wish to obtain T3RR4's hammer.

Granted. Now a spiteful T3RR4 is out for your blood, and you will forever have to sleep with both eyes open. And even then, it might not be enough to ward off her rage...

I wish I was better at coming up with original stories. It feels like everything I've ever written is really only a shadow of something else.

You mean like in 'Going Postal'?
Granted, but they're so awful, no-one likes them. No-one. In fact, you'll be thrown in an asylum for writing them, due to being a sign/symptom of dangerous mental instability and highly violent tendencies towards selective groups.

I wish for something good to happen, without that something bad happens.

Granted. However, you can only wish for "more things" now, over and over. Since your wish is so vague and always the same, people actually starts getting bored of corrupting it and everyone firms a petition to get you expulsed from the corrup wish thread forever. See what you just caused? all cuz you couldn't just wish for puppies :P

I wish for puppies.

Granted. They come out tomorrow, but are too bug ridden to be proberly enjoyed. Since sales are way down as a result, Nintendo shelves Pokemon forever.

I hope you're happy.

I wish for the ability to command The Force (as in from Star Wars).

Granted but you can't control it and crush yourself by accident .

I wish I can be a pitcher in baseball

Key word was "command." Which means I can control it. sorry.

Done deal. But.... whenever you attempt to throw it, the batter hits it out of the park.

I wish I had a darklight to read secrect codes with.

Granted. You NU team is now exactly decent. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about it. You later get better at competitive and make a far better one anyways.

I wish my sister would stop barging in on me while I'm procrastinating doing my homework.

Alrighty, your wish is my command. Now she simply comes in literally every time you aren't working on homework.

I wish I spoke Binary Code.

Edit: Ninja'd.

You are now a wizard... janitor (wizard as in "awesome") and so you are excellent at cleaning up other peoples' messes.

Edited by AuthorReborn

In a nuclear fusion plant, the entire process is controlled, because the conditions which are required to keep it going are very difficult to achieve, and comparatively much easier to abort. The problem is, the total energy balance (in vs out) is already positive, but is somewhere around 4J (very little), if I'm correct.
In a fusion bomb things are different. It contains a fission bomb to ignite the fusion reaction, and the entire process is uncontrolled...result: Julia would marry it. (I hope Ame doesn't re-enact a Dr. Strangelove-scene with Julia riding the bomb...)

Anyway, I grant your wish. Problem is, the only thing that conducts electricity is now pure Seaborgium. Good luck with that.
I wish for a few k Reborn Rupees.