Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the file corrupts when you're done.

I wish that Game Freak would just release a Manaphy event so I can finally have a 719/719 living dex.

Edited by BIGJRA

Granted, but there's so much extra content it literally pushes the capabilities of the hardware and cartridge to their limits and the whole game plays like molasses as a result.

I wish there was a cure for cancer with no conceivable drawbacks.

Granted, broccoli seeds.

That would be pretty amazing. I have some place left to plant those (that really needs filling)...so that's actually an improvement. Am I the first one ever to get better off with the corruption?

Granted, but you lose your fight-or-flight-impuls. Oh look, there's a horde of vicious pencil sharpeners coming at your way...

I wish for cider.

Granted, but it makes you blind. Really! For your eyes to work, your eyes need to capture light, which is why your pupils are black. (the part of the eyes, not students...)

I wish some megas were made that would make hardly used pokemon OU-material.

Congratulations, your post count is now 529.

529 + 1 = 530 | One for the amount of Darkrais you can legitimately obtain per save file, without trading, in a D/P/Pt game

530 x 2 = 1060 | Two for the Lunar Duo, which Darkrai is a part of

1060 - 394 = 666 | 394 for the total amount of Pokemon in the national dex in Gen IV, reversed

LAGGLESS CONFIRMED FOR ILLUMINATI

I wish I wasn't late for school, ahhhh!

Edited by BreezyPonie

Granted, you can. But you're now late for all the things that it would take you the two hours to do.

I wish I could become a teen without being a whiny, self-centered mess like apparently every girl does automatically. D:

I just now realized that Lagless is not the one obsessed with Darkrai. I have no idea what I was thinking :S

Granted, there are now so many titles for so cheap that they don't mean anything anymore.

I wish the tribes I joined it Transformice weren't so filled with drama. XD

Granted, but now they're filled with pencil sharpeners. Should've seen that one coming...
(And somehow 3 titles were in stock yesterday, still one left...do you have to activate those somehow after purchase?)
I wish 42 was a legitimate answer on my exams to get good grades.

Edited by laggless01