Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo... kaaay?

You're just going to take this to strange places aren't you?

Granted, but the world blows up, and you are thrown towards the sun, miraculously surviving the explosion and lack of oxygen along the way. You die a horrible death.

I wish for a gallon of Pepsi.

Edited by aquawaffle

Granted, instead your assassin steals the poison, and then proceeds to poison you.

I wish for silk boxers so when people wonder why I didn't come to places late at night so I can say: "BUT I DID COME!"

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Granted, but it was spoken in a combination of different languages so the only thing you could make out is the word "Secret"

I wish I had a new pair of silk boxers, I NEED TO COME BEFORE I GET TO THE PLACE DAMMIT.

Granted, turns out it was all gibberish and was fake, except for the fact that you can no longer cum and forever stuck with the sexual pain of wanting to but cant.

Did i forget to mention that it also feels like you're wearing a chastity belt.

I wish for a alien waifu.

Granted, you were immediately kicked in the balls while trying to play basketball. Suddenly Mexicans come in, and kicks the basketball right in your face, all the way into a soccer goal.

I wish I was the leader of the MIB for my alien waifu.

You get a burger, just to realize that there was a cat in it. Then the unstoppable force called torture starts forcing you to eat the burger, with the cat still in it, you were charged with animal curelty/abuse. The people ask why did you do it and you start yelling, "IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, I SHALL FEAST UPON ALL OF THE LIVING CREATURE'S FLESH AND MEAT." As you start pulling out ISIS flags from you jacket and yelling "ALLAHU AKBARRRR!" whilst recreating the Twin Towers, filling it with people, and proceed to smash two planes into it, making everyone relive the tragic memory as you resurrect Osama Bin Laden from the dead, and everyone from Hell back into Earth as you become the being who has surpassed Satan, sealed off to the Void by Creation, never to see the lights of the sun, or the stars ever again.

I wish for pet Deoxys.

EDIT: Damn it's good to be back again.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Granted, but he becomes so behaved that his intellect evolves into a human's and surpasses yours, and decides to just leave you.

I wish for a new bottle of shampoo.

• Global Mods

Granted. It's maple syrup.

I wish somewhere in the world in a hidden place that requires an extremely weird, specific circumstance to come across, there's a giant nose with a smiley face and eyes. Whenever in the presence of it, Call Me Maybe plays.