Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted! It is the Taco Bell right next door to the McDonalds that is burning down. The fire spreads there and you die.

I wish I could read Chinese. I have this vase in my room that says a bunch of stuff in Chinese (I think... I'm not an expert on languages, at all. >.<") and I forgot the name of the blog of the person that can identifies the meanings of things. i hope that wasn't racist aaaaaah I'm sorry

Granted but even one droplet of water will boil you completely and your organs will start evaporating :P.

I wish that I good get marks in my recently finished exams :D

EDIT : Ninja'd again (second time happening directly after the prev one)!

Not granted because I do not have the capability to grant such a wish :P and it is beyond me how creation and reality work.

Edited by BlackMage

You get a burger, the burger had a kitten in it. You, as a newly fresh Satanist, ate the kitten with the burger as everyone in the diner looked at you with disgust and started screaming/vomiting, as you start yelling, "I WILL CONSUME YOU VERY BODY AND SOUL AND GIVE IT TO THE ONE TRUE LORD, STAN!" as you proceed to consume everyone in the diner and quickly sneak out from said diner as reality suddenly snaps back and you begin to vomit over the meat and flesh+fur from the victims while you hear opera music in the background. Suddenly a TV appears before you while you're vomiting as the TV start playing a soap opera, a really shitty soap opera, in fact. It's a crudely done American Drama as you start killing yourself from it's shit story and actors, but you cannot, since you're in Heaven's torture chamber, immortal, and still trying to kill yourself.

I wish for a cat girl with stockings.

Granted, time reverses as you instead, throw the kitten out the window of the diner, you grow horns and bloody fairy wings that you ripped off recently. You, as a Gray Knight who serves both Heaven and Hell, in this case, you're doing a favor for Satan. You proceed to summon innocent puppies and start ripping them to shreds and added onto your burger. While the people in the diner try to run away, you prevent them by obliterating their legs and force feeding them their fingers. Suddenly, opera music plays, as you find a person vomiting, you summoned a TV that played a shit American Drama as you send him off to Heaven, using up one of your favors from God, sadly, you don't have anything to give him back so you were sent to Heaven's torture chamber as you were forced to watch Kim Kardashian Sex Tapes and Miley Cyrus twerk in front of your face. Whilst shitting all over you for the next 50 years.

I wish for a burger too.

EDIT: I'm on a power roll, can you feel THE MONADO'S POWER!?

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

You get a burger, the burger had a kitten in it. You, as a newly fresh Satanist, ate the kitten with the burger as everyone in the diner looked at you with disgust and started screaming/vomiting, as you start yelling, "I WILL CONSUME YOU VERY BODY AND SOUL AND GIVE IT TO THE ONE TRUE LORD, STAN!"

ALL HAIL STAN, THE PRINCE OF TYPOS

On another note...

Granted! You get the burger, but you learn that you are allergic to ground beef. You die. A cat sneaks into your old house, now cobweb-ridden and dusty from age and abandonment, and tears up your Hata no Kokoro doll.

I wish for pizza. :3

Edited by BreezyPonie

What in the hell. WHYYYYY, plus it wasn't a typo.

Granted, you realized that you were fatally allergic to everything in the pizza, as you slowly die, everyone just points and laughs at your slow and painful death, as you start turning into dust, you were reborn as a Gray Knight who serves both Hell and Heaven, and the outcome was what I had before.

I wish for a clean house, I hate cobwebs.

Granted. People no longer are feeding you cats against your will. Instead, you realize how tasty that burger was and actively seek out stray cats to eat.

I wish Catsaur would let me go from eternal torture. :'(

P.S. That gif is adorable <3