Insert witty intro here

Shotoman

Yo. They call me Shotoman. Also known as Shotomanexe, D.R.A.K.E, and well... that's it. Otherwise you don't know me. I have a DA page, http://shotomanexe.deviantart.com/ So watch me if you wanna. I am in fact doing commissions if you ask, but request are really friends, and the occasional cool idea that I just have to see created. I'm a theme based trainer, so that's how my teams roll. That might be good or bad depending on what I'm up against, but having something for everything has never been what I'm good at. Anywhoo, Shotoman's in the building!

I enjoy Fighting Games, Megaman, Art, Pokemon, Anime, Comics that are western, eastern, or otherwise, and the list goes on.

• Administrators
Allow me to be the first to say welcome~
I don't do much at all with my dA account, so you won't have much of a following from me, sadly :c

Definitely checking it out though; I always love to see other people's works and such~

As for you being theme-based, that's awesome. I much prefer seeing new things or creative teams rather than battling three different people who share 5/6 of the same team... What kind of themes do you mean?

In any case, again, welcome~

• Administrators
[quote name='Ikaru' timestamp='1308429680' post='16314']
I don't do much at all with my dA account, so you won't have much of a following from me, sadly :c

Definitely checking it out though; I always love to see other people's works and such~
[/quote]
Thaaaaat.
And hi! I'm think I've seen you around the server once or a few times but yayyyy official welcome!

Alright, in order...

@Ikaru: Theme's like... Drizzle, Drought, Trick Room.

@Amethyst: I've seen you too.

@Cyrus: That's from Puella Magi Madoka Magika, ain't it? That show is beast!

@Bullet and just a general direct at everyone: Thanks for the warm welcome. If all goes well, I'll be here battling and drawing like nobodies business, but I'll post it here, so it will be bodies business.

He means, like, ONLY 8 pages, as if that's not al-...nevermind. c:

Welcome to Reborn! Just remember not to bring any sanity with you, cuz you'll lose it in a few [s]minutes[/s] days of being here.