Entering: The Sylveon-Obsessed Cool Kid

Solacea

Why hello there! I'm Solacea, and as you can tell, I have quite a fondness for sylveon! uvu

I saw someone I follow on tumblr playing Reborn, and I was interested - so here I am! Just downloading it now. Eight minutes left. I should be working on a philosophy essay, but I have five more days until its due. I got this.

Anyway, I'm a 19 year old cool kid from British Columbia, Canada, who's trying to get through college and work and none of it is very fun. As stated previously, I have a tumblr, as well as an account on Flight Rising. Gotta love me some dragons! c':

Besides Pokemon (and dragons), I really love The Legend of Zelda, RPG maker horror indie games, cats and fried rice. When I'm not busy having an existential crisis, I try to paint and write in my spare time. c':

Its nice to meet all of you!

The Sylveon-Obsessed Cool Kid

Let's make that an abbreviation, shall we? You will now be known as the SOCK. Yep.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Solacea. The column on your left is really helpful to start your journey in our little world. Read the rules and the FAQ, and if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here. There's also the search button up left so you're covered. Nobody asks me anything anyway

Roses are red, violets are violet

Raid, pillage and plunder, but make sure you are quiet.

Arkhidon:

Thanks! c:

blasterman4:

I know sylveon isn't the best movepool-wise, but its still adorable. :'D my love for fairy types is just 2strong
If it redeems me any, before sylveon my favourites were volcarona and hydreigon haha

ShingSt:

Thank you!

nickcrash:

As long as I'm an argyle sock I'm cool with this pahaha

Thank you :>

• Administrators

sylveon is wonderful, h8rs just jealous they dont have such an affectionate pokemon

anyway, welcome to the community, you're here forever and throw away all your firestarters or else.

Hey, welcome! Any fan of any eeveelution is cool, don't mind the others.. They just jelly.. Since you like painting you can check out the Radio Tower (why does it have drawings and stuff?? Nobody knows...) And for all your writing and reading needs we have the Creative Writing and Role Playing forums..