I... don't think I like this little change

CURIE

So I was going to all the locations I listed in here, to see if anything changed. Nothing changed objectively, but there was an aesthetic difference I noticed on my way to the "Reactor Cave". On the wasteland wall, the background USED to be a panoramic view of the Chrysolia forest, but Ame has at some point changed it to this:

yIyfXIM.png

Just a generic picture of the sky. I gotta say, I liked the view of the forest more. It gave players more of a feeling for where they were. I, and probably others, saw the original view and were like "Oh, that's cool. I'm standing on the border between two regions." Now, no one will notice that unless they happen to look at their map. I know it's a minor thing, but as you should know it's the little details that make the atmosphere in a game.

• Veterans

Tbh Having more of a mix between the two would be cooler,Mainly because if there were a few clouds on the panorama like on there it'd be even more obvious that you're really high up.Regardless still looks good.

• Veterans

Well I imagine all the Elite trainers would like a perfect view of the others struggling their way through the perilous world of Reborn.

Or is that just me?

You know what would be cool?

Each part of Victory Road giving you a look of piece of every important area you've explored. It'd be a real nostalgia bringer from our Humble beginings as an unknown trainer that just so happened to be involved in a train accident

Each part of Victory Road giving you a look of piece of every important area you've explored. It'd be a real nostalgia bringer from our Humble beginings as an unknown trainer that just so happened to be involved in a train accident

We have had a similar experience in the power plant (shade's gym), I think I can go without looking back on the horrifying journey, and the horrible nightmares that came with it. I've seen some shit man

If Ame goes with the old map design, it doesn't look that way. We'd only see Tourmaline, Ametrine, Labradorra, and the haze from Reborn City.

LNflIa6.png

• Veterans

If Ame goes with the old map design, it doesn't look that way. We'd only see Tourmaline, Ametrine, Labradorra, and the haze from Reborn City.

LNflIa6.png

A person can dream right,besides how about a lookout or binoculars like in FRLG?

To be honest, I kinda like it. With how grim and serious Reborn is all the time, that way-out-of-place cartoon-ish cloud...it made me laugh way more than a freaking cloud should have.

I like it too, it gives me a breather in the game, a sparkle of hope now Ame has a reason to delete it

It also makes me feel like the wall is really really high.

• Veterans

Continueing on with this,since it's called Victory Road,Something constantly reminding you about the past areas besides the badges would be really cool GlitchWorld TerraWRIA

When was the last time you were there tho?

I do believe I have never seen anything different from the sky/that cloud whenever I was up there.