I make my steak from 0xDEADBEEF

madf0x

Hello there I am madf0x. I started pokemon back when I wanted red version cause all my friends at swim camp had it, and I distinctly wanted red cause I believed at the time it was the only way to have charizard(it was on the picture!). Since my DS and copy of Y got stolen while I was still in the Army I've hopping around some fan made games(sadly tbh most of them arent really good). Really liked this one and Zeta/Omicron. Z/O doesn't have as interesting of a community as here though.

I'm a computer junkie and do occasional security work, sometimes as pro-bono if something catches my eye(though not everyone appreciates an email that basically says 'yo, ya stuffs broke'). I also do a bit of coding as a hobby. I happen to be terrible in art but not too bad of a poet. With the caveat that Im a terrible poetry critic. As in I criticize Shakespeare over use of iambic pentameter and Walt Whitman for free verse bad. I will find that part of your poem that gives you pride, joy, and warm butterflies and I will smear it across the walls screaming profanity. Yes even if it is an accepted technique know by poets world by, yes even if Im guilty of it to, and yes even if my reasoning is the very reason why that part is that part.Absolutely I will be condescending even if you are in fact a better poet to me or a famous musician. My favorite artists could ask me to look over their work(like thatd ever happen lol) and I would still tear it to shreds. Im just really particular about this and I dont know why, and I went the extra mile to assure you, that no you really don't want to have me look over your stuff and get my 'opinion'. Unless you're a bit masochistic and want some verbal scarring over your poem? Idk.

Well thats it for now, I'm ok with literally any question you can ask me, though I reserve the right to lie about my answer ;)

Welcome! I've got a question for you: do you scrutinize people's work for proper English and grammar? You could say I'm pretty curious, but the jurisdiction to answer lies with you. Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Nah I actually dont. I have a few complaints with the english language, and tend to disregard some rules I find to be a bit archaic. Notably, with rare exceptions apostrophes are useless, and theres an excess of different punctuation marks. Only really need about five of them Id say.

Welcome to the Reborn forums, madf0x!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask myself, an Ace Member, or a moderator. If you are interested in competitive battling, or just wanting a place to chat, check out the Showdown Server. There's also a FAQ page, which is pretty self explanatory, so be sure to read that if you have any basic questions. Finally, be sure to read the rules as well.