This Isn't Fair!

RagesSorrow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

You should've seen back when regular enemy trainer's Pokemon could be shiny.

Even worse

There's the possibility in the main series games that the pokemon used in the introduction is shiny....

You should've seen back when regular enemy trainer's Pokemon could be shiny.

Even worse

There's the possibility in the main series games that the pokemon used in the introduction is shiny....

The PULSE Muk and PULSE Avalugg I fought were shiny as well. Pissed me off.

• Veterans

There is no "Fair" as word on Pokemon Reborn dictionary

This

Not to be rude but Reborn will make you it's bitch,whether you like it or not. As a certain character said:Build a bridge and get over it.

This

Not to be rude but Reborn will make you it's bitch,whether you like it or not. As a certain character said:Build a bridge and get over it.

Considering the only Gym Leader I really had a problem with was Noel I beg to differ. Reborn makes you it's bitch if you let it. Much like Charlotte.

Considering the only Gym Leader I really had a problem with was Noel I beg to differ. Reborn makes you it's bitch if you let it. Much like Charlotte.

You beat Nerf Noel #3 not Noel

and almost everyone was nerfed

• Veterans

You beat Nerf Noel #3 not Noel

and almost everyone was nerfed

Noel before his nerfs was consistently one of the hardest gym leaders to beat,His use of Bird Spam and his field essentially giving 4 of his mons free healing powered him up a lot.Then there's his Porygon-Z which hits like a motherfucking train and his Clefable which made fighting types even less usefull against him.<This was pre nerf Noel

Regardless,you can just soft reset before you get your pinsir/heracross so it isnt that bad :P

Noel before his nerfs was consistently one of the hardest gym leaders to beat,His use of Bird Spam and his field essentially giving 4 of his mons free healing powered him up a lot.Then there's his Porygon-Z which hits like a motherfucking train and his Clefable which made fighting types even less usefull against him.<This was pre nerf Noel

Regardless,you can just soft reset before you get your pinsir/heracross so it isnt that bad :P

Excadrill and Hariyama or any decent fighting type make the battle pretty easy. Just buff up excadrill with a few SD's and go to town. When porygon z comes out just swap to your fighting type and cc that sumbitch.

Considering Noel regardless of Nerf losses to Excadrill it doesn't matter. I just had to stall him out. And next time try not to be condescending in your post please. Thank you.

Have no desire to become an aggressive but from where youve been whine about everything now you found each and everything a joke (Radomus, Luna, Charlotte, Terra etc)

Grow up

Even worse

Takes me back to the day when i found a shiny cubone in the safari zone, i'm pretty sure I lost all hope after that.

• Veterans

They're not pathetically easy mate,unlike you they have a limit to how they can hold off they're weaknesses considering they only have 6 mons.The player has hundreds to choose from that can counter they're moves.There's also the fact that these so called 'Pathetically Easy' gym leaders where part of the Reborn league and MANY people can tell you how hard that was,so as i said,Build a bridge and get over it.

Edited by Dat Assery

Noel was the only hard Leader I faced. Everyone else is pathetically easy.

I had no problem with either Charlotte or Terra, I had with Samson due to my team. Most of the forums had problem with Charlotte and Terra and found easy Samson

That's not givig me the authority to call them "pathetic"

They are not pathetic, depends on your team what is easy or not for you

and Original Noel had Staraptor

They're not pathetically easy mate,unlike you they have a limit to how they can hold off they're weaknesses considering they only have 6 mons.The player has hundreds to choose from that can counter they're moves.There's also the fact that these so called 'Pathetically Easy' gym leaders where part of the Reborn league and MANY people can tell you how hard that was,so as i said,Build a bridge and get over it.

I've used the same team through the whole story. Only pokemon I ever swapped in a my Golem for Charlotte and after that it went back to the box. No need to be angry that you struggled where I didn't.

I had no problem with either Charlotte or Terra, I had with Samson due to my team. Most of the forums had problem with Charlotte and Terra and found easy Samson

That's not givig me the authority to call them "pathetic"

They are not pathetic, depends on your team

and Original Noel had Staraptor

It also depends on how you plan. Just because you had poor planning doesn't make your efforts better then mine. I just simply planned better.

Edited by RagesSorrow

• Veterans

...Friend,in no way am i angry. I appreciate the difficulty Reborn poses and if something's easy in one file-Perhaps you had really good luck or you had a team that basically countered theirs-People make multiple saves for this exact reason;To see how dificult it would be using different/weaker pokemon.

...Friend,in no way am i angry. I appreciate the difficulty Reborn poses and if something's easy in one file-Perhaps you had really good luck or you had a team that basically countered theirs-People make multiple saves for this exact reason;To see how dificult it would be using different/weaker pokemon.

I picked pokemon that would help me counter all of the leaders in the game. Pokemon that had setup moves, bulk, speed, and power. As stated, I simply planned better.

Anywhore back on topic. It sucks when you encounter a shiny that you can't catch.

Edited by RagesSorrow

• Veterans

...and this is the exact reason why you found it so easy,you strategized using pokemon that type wise are far superior.There's also the fact that it's an AI vs a Human being,unlike them you can change your strategy on the fly to make up for the defeat of lost teamates.For example X pokemon isnt working against X leader and since you saw Y pokemon you think it'd work better against them.This is how progress is made;by checking your past failures and changing things till they work.

...and this is the exact reason why you found it so easy,you strategized using pokemon that type wise are far superior.There's also the fact that it's an AI vs a Human being,unlike them you can change your strategy on the fly to make up for the defeat of lost teamates.For example X pokemon isnt working against X leader and since you saw Y pokemon you think it'd work better against them.This is how progress is made;by checking your past failures and changing things till they work.

Can you please get off this topic if you're not going to stay on the topic of the orignal post? Thank you.