Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who triggered the action now that Tomas mentioned it... I actually can't wait to see what happens now.

I have a pretty good idea who did it considering Thomas's hints. We'll just have to wait and see though. It's definitely not Luna though (at this point it's pretty safe to assume the Beetle is the one I'm moving towards).

Now that I think about it, Master Key Beetle has been so huge a boogeyman in this RP that we completely forgot about the Dead End of this RP.

Well, that means we may get more of a description of her appearance than simply 'mysterious masked duelist'.

I think I can safely rule Setsuna out as the one(s) who is/are walking into a Dead End as well, though.

Edited by Hiss13

Now that I think about it, Master Key Beetle has been so huge a boogeyman in this RP that we completely forgot about the Dead End of this RP.

Well, that means we may get more of a description of her appearance than simply 'mysterious masked duelist'.

"her"? :P Ice Queen could also be a drag queen ;)

I have a pretty good idea who did it considering Thomas's hints. We'll just have to wait and see though. It's definitely not Luna though (at this point it's pretty safe to assume the Beetle is the one I'm moving towards).

There are two wrong thins in this post. And one is that my name is spelled without the h <.<

I feel like everyone just totally ignored Blair, lol.

It's becaue you didn't shout :P

On a more serious note, of the people who were addressed in the previous Recap Post only Zechs is missing, meaning we can proceed with the Recap Post as soon as he shows up. Ftankly, I am not planning to stay here for long tonight, so I'll probably make the Recap Post tomorrow anyway, but well, considering that I will have to duel Jory and Chimchain, the earlier the merrier!

Hmm, unsure personally who I should send Robert off with. Any of the searches need a +1?

Frankly, none of them do. I am particularly worried about how I had to almost literally push people towards the port untill 2 minutes ago, because nobody would check that area, and now it is suddenly getting crowded...

On a more serious note, of the people who were addressed in the previous Recap Post only Zechs is missing, meaning we can proceed with the Recap Post as soon as he shows up. Ftankly, I am not planning to stay here for long tonight, so I'll probably make the Recap Post tomorrow anyway, but well, considering that I will have to duel Jory and Chimchain, the earlier the merrier!

Well I mean Setsuna was going there for a while but kept running into things

*prays she starts finding information.....*

Read the physical description of the fortune teller again. Of all the places you could have gone...

EDIT: well I guess you could spy on the swerve that is about to go on involving your beloved professor. That could make for some compelling narrative going on...

Sorry for double posting, but the matter is important.

So, here is the thing: it was important for me to duel Jory and allow Zechs to post before making the next Recap Post, but neither of them shoed up today (possibly because they didn't figure out the "clock on the eagle" thing). What should I do at this point? I mean tomorrow I will leave Bologna in the evening, so in theory it would be possible for me to make the Recap Post around midday, in order to give Zechs some more time... But even then, it would still be impossible for me to duel Jory tomorrow, so the most I could do is a "transition" Recap Post that would do nothing but stall for time, not adding anything to what is already going on.

Or I could just leave everything to next monday, but is it ok to leave the roleplay unattended for such a long time? I dunno, maybe I could post here the basic guidelines of what I was planning to make happen next, and you guys could post of your own accord, without an actual Recap Post? And then on monday I would make a "Super Recap Post" to restore order... What do you think?

I really need your feedback on this guys, because between the extraordinarily intelligent prank by Ame and the upcoming Easter holidays, this situation is not under my control anymore, so I want to make sure that I don't screw up my next move... It all boils down to: do you guys want a minor Recap Post that would do nothing but stall for time, or fo you want basic guidelines to be able to post, between now and monday, without an actual Recap Post? Please give me some honest answers and possibly some reasoning on them too. And keep in mind that "you are the host, do whatever you prefer" is NOT of help. I asked for your honest opinion because I am interested in hearing it, so please don't beat around the bush.

• Support Squad

Could you not, like, leave the guidelines with responses to Murdoc? He is the co-host and should be able to hold down the fort for a while at least : p

Could you not, like, leave the guidelines with responses to Murdoc? He is the co-host and should be able to hold down the fort for a while at least : p

Sure I could, but he told me privately that he himself is going to be busy in the upcoming days. Easter holidays are Easter holidys for everyone. This is why I would have preferred to get this out of the way before leaving... Of course, if he himself posts here stating that such a solution would be ok for him, then I will go for it, but for now I shall go by what he told me when I asked the other day: that during the Easter holidays he is going to be busy.

• Support Squad

Then imo leave it all till monday. A short hiatus won't kill an RP, especially not one that lasts 5 days. It also lets everyone resolve their situations all neat and tidy without worrying you about it.