Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who voiced their opinion, I shall leave everything to monday then. Do you guys want me to give you some basic directions in regards to what is going on in the topic, so that it is easier for you to do non-Important Action posts between here and monday? If you do, I'll probably post such directions tomorrow, as it is getting quite late now...

Thanks to everyone who voiced their opinion, I shall leave everything to monday then. Do you guys want me to give you some basic directions in regards to what is going on in the topic, so that it is easier for you to do non-Important Action posts between here and monday? If you do, I'll probably post such directions tomorrow, as it is getting quite late now...

yesh

So here are some guidelines on what is currently going on:

1) The group in Central Square is splitting into many sub-groups, headed towards different directions. I would generally advise against going to the port area, because a relatively large group is already there. However, should you go investigate the area around the school, please do keep in mind that Tacos got the info first, also he is the only one who knows who he is looking for, so yeah, don't just teleport there and randomly state you found someone suspicious. Tacos has priority.

2) The group at the port split in two: two people have decided to investigate the area without interacting with Arclight, and two are still facing the enthusiastic D-gazers producer. For the former, I have plans in mind, so for now make free, non-Important Action posts stating genericly describing the area you are exploring, but don't go beyond that, and please don't leave the port. As for the other two well, Jory still has to duel Arclight, so I am afraid they have no choice but interact with one another, or just sit there and wait for the Recap Post.

3) People like DMK, Chimchain, Kaito etc are involved in situations that are strictly related to scripted events, so I am afraid they have no choice but wait for the Recap Post. By proxy this also applies to Red, since she is currently spying on DMK.

This is all I think. Please do post something IC if/when you have time, as long as you respect these guidelines! Happy Easter holidays everyone!

So, I could just say that I found Ayatane anywhere around the school? And he's approachable as well?

While you could do it, I would advice against it because doing so would be an Important Action, meaning you would then be tuck waiting for monday's Recap Post. Maybe you could meet the people who are coming from the Square?

Just saying that Monika and Zander were in the same group before splitting up (Monika went with Roy).

Of course, if you want to talk with Monika, Roy and Paul, it's up to you.

Edited by Cyaloom

Just saying that Monika and Zander were in thwysame group before splitting up (Monika went with Roy).

Zander's been in and around the hotel for the majority of the the After School topic, I don't know what you mean. Zander was with that whole group before leaving school, but not after.

I mean, I have reason to make Zander go to you guys, but Zander doesn't have a reason. I'm going to just say that he was driving around the school area to see if he could find Ayatane, and if you guys see him, then he can talk to you.

I mean, I have reason to make Zander go to you guys, but Zander doesn't have a reason. I'm going to just say that he was driving around the school area to see if he could find Ayatane, and if you guys see him, then he can talk to you.

This is what I meant when I said "meet the people who come from the Square", btw: go investigate the school area by yourself, and run into them while there. I know it would make no sense for you to go back to the Square now...

So we could meet there...

Do I need to make a new post stating that I arrive at the school and either see Zander or begin looking around (So tacos can say that Zander sees Monika)?

Arriving in a new location always requires a new post to be made. As for who spots first, whatever is fine with Tacos is fine with me: again, he was the first to find the lead, which effectively makes this his event, so he gets to decide, just like Chimchain and Commander got to decide in the pub event...

So we could meet there...

Do I need to make a new post stating that I arrive at the school and either see Zander or begin looking around (So tacos can say that Zander sees Monika)?

You can say that you found Zander. You can approach him too, but if he sees Ayatane, he's probably going to ask to go in alone. I mean, what guy would want to be run up on by 4 people, rather than one.

Minor update: even when in my hometown I have internet access, but unfortunately only for very limited amounts of time. So yeah, I am slowly working on making the big Recap Post for monday, if someone does something that affects the current situation to the point of requiring the Recap Post to address it (like moving to a completely new location) please notify so in this topic too. It will make my job that much easier.

@Tomas, here's a tip that I've found helpful in my short tenure as co-host for Ymora:

You can still update on your own w/o internet access. Just type it up and put it in a Notepad or Word document, then when you have access just paste it in. It'll allow you to use your allotted interwebs time more efficiently.

@Tomas, here's a tip that I've found helpful in my short tenure as co-host for Ymora:

You can still update on your own w/o internet access. Just type it up and put it in a Notepad or Word document, then when you have access just paste it in. It'll allow you to use your allotted interwebs time more efficiently.

Problem is, with my grandpa hospitalized and the thrice damned italian Easter traditions, I have very limited time at the computer in general... But thanks for the advice nevertheless :P