Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

Wait, so now everyone is going to the beach? ;_;

I don't know how many are, but I was planning it so that Rene would search a different part of the beach. I wanted to make things as if he was checking the eastern part of the beach closer to the port area.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS going to have Setsuna say something bouncing off of Dominic and his words but on account of her awkwardness (and the fact that I have a train to catch), I am going to leave it as is. :P

Perfect, thank you.

Just a small note: I decided a place where Monika's house could be (near the port, alongside the river, near the red circle in the city map). Is this ok?

Perfect, thank you.

Just a small note: I decided a place where Monika's house could be (near the port, alongside the river, near the red circle in the city map). Is this ok?

Unless you are planning to invite people over during "After School" topic (which you shouldn't), I don't really mind :P

Unless you are planning to invite people over during "After School" topic (which you shouldn't), I don't really mind :P

Why would I do that? Something that this could imply is that I could go in that area more often or when I've nothing to do.

Anyway, thanks :D

Edited by Cyaloom

Seeing as there is still a fair amount of time, I am wondering whether to make one more post to help calm down Ice Queen-chan or hold off because talking too much might rile her up more...

Seeing as there is still a fair amount of time, I am wondering whether to make one more post to help calm down Ice Queen-chan or hold off because talking too much might rile her up more...

Saying something more may or may not help your cause. It all depends on what you say and how you say it... ;)

So we are still missing SilverJakler, Azery and Red, also the people who were heading toards the beach can still post further if they want. So yeah, at this point I think it's safe to assume that the next Recap Post will come out tomorrow: considering it will be thursday already, I will beging wording the Recap Posts in a way that will push the currently ongoing events towards their ending, and no further events will be started from now on (but I will still give the people on the beach something to do, don't worry ;) ). So yeah, please kep this in mind guys!

Neither. I specifically said somewhere that you cannot trade Numbers, only the info you obtain in order to track down Rogues. If anything, you can have a group talk about the Izanami Lore with your classmates during "At School" topics, think of it as an investigation team (MORE P4 REFERENCES YAY!) whose members discuss various theories by telling others about what they found out: in such a situation you would get to share Izanami Lore pieces, but it would be more brainstorming than anything. And no, it is NOT a cheap way to get your hands on Numbers.

Alo remember that you (for some reason) walked away from the whole Shadow Duel situation without actually checking on Chimchain. This means that, as things stand, you know nothing about Izanami Lore and/or Numbers and/or Shadow duels and thus, should you randomly approach someone and explicitly ask about such stuff out of nowhere, it will count as metagaming. Please don't forget this.

So I am allowed to ask what happened prior before adam ran and Lane's side of the story but I can't pull random info out of my ass and ask what happened in your SHADOW DUEL or something like that.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

So I am allowed to ask what happened prior before adam ran and Lane's side of the story but I can't pull random info out of my ass and ask what happened in your SHADOW DUEL or something like that.

Pretty much, yeah.

Well, I think that after this event I'll try to go home - as it is near the port, I could meet people that are near the beach now (for example, Arial), but I don't think I can do any other event before the end of this topic.

Meeting up with Arial again could be a good idea though - the "going to house" here could be a reason for an otherwise strange and random decision.

Well you seemed to be pretty up-to-date in the topic, so that's fine :P

Also Red and Azery, the roleplay cannot proceed untill the two of you have posted, also I'll be at university for most of the afternoon, and I have a blind da... Err... Important commitment tonight. So yeah, the longer you take to post, the less chances there are for the Recap Post to come out today, so post already damnit!

Keep in mind... they have lives too ya know. You saw nothing... Hukuna-Sensei was never here... nope...this text you are reading behind the line? Ya no... that is merely an illusion created by your over-active imagination... shhh...

Keep in mind... they have lives too ya know. You saw nothing... Hukuna-Sensei was never here... nope...this text you are reading behind the line? Ya no... that is merely an illusion created by your over-active imagination... shhh...

Lol. I am just saying that, since I do have a life of my own, it would suck if the next Recap Post ended up delayed because their busy schedule and my own ended up conflicting with one another... And it was also a way to let everyone else know that the problem exits so that, if the Recap Post does end up delayed, it won't come as a nasty surprise for them.

I'm actually kind of disappointed that Ayatane doesn't seem to be a bad guy. I wish I had a natural way for Zander to inquire about that tattoo in his head though.

Well, possession of a, uh, peculiar kind of cards doesn't necessarily imply villainy. One can have such a card and be a perfectly decent person. Or not have one and be a complete SOB. Or have one and still be a complete SOB. Or be just an innocent passerby. Don't make assumptions...

And no, I don't think you would ever say "But you have a tattoo on your forehead! Everyone know that people with tattoos on their forehead are villains!" in real life... Although it could make for good lampshade hanging here :P