Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.

But this has happened to DN before. it's the reason I stopped using it the first time I played. They'll come back.

I always read luna's cause they're fun.

Edited by Pixl

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, DoS attacks happen to DN from time to time, but they always get back on track in a matter of a couple days. We are not going to have any duels for a while now that the After School topic is over, so everything should work out just fine.

On other news, I posted the final Recap Post because screw Azery. The second episode will start in the evening (21 GMT+1), meanwhile you are free to discuss here what has transpired so far, and try and guess what is going on in the plot. I hope you have enjoyed it so far!

I don't read what happens to other characters either.

Also I know why Azery is always so late:

He's a future antagonist DUN DUN DUUUUN

Busted. I see right through your tactics and keeping a low profile.

Except he isn't lol :P

Except he isn't lol :P

A host should spoiler these kinds of things! xD

Chim, no. Azery? An antagonist? Sure, he's annoying but not Evil...

His character could be. I only know the part about the backstory he has going on with Jory that they revealed when Lane was around, but it could've been an option. If Tomas didn't spoiler it

Tomas. I see what you're trying to do. I may like the ship but I ain't letting the ship be canon just yet. Give it some time. XD

On another note, I have decided that I want Setsuna to be the Nanoha to the Ice Queen's Fate. Defrosting and befriending ahoy!

Edited by Hiss13

Tomas. I see what you're trying to do. I may like the ship but I ain't letting the ship be canon just yet. Give it some time. XD

On another note, I have decided that I want Setsuna to be the Nanoha to the Ice Queen's Fate. Defrosting and befriending ahoy!

I wasn't necessarily trying to make you kiss. An Instant Seiza situation is just as fine by me, and it would actually be a way to close the topic on a funny note :P

I guess the DOS attack didn't last too long after all. I just checked a minute ago and it seems to be back up and running smoothly. As for the RP, I'll make one last post interacting with those at the beach before we move onto the next part.

I figured it would be time to explain Rene's backstory a bit there. It gives everyone a sense of what he had to go through before coming to Heartland and see how he reacts to the current events. I also gave a little insight on how Rene would construct his deck now given those events...It also leaves room for even more growth as well.

Can anyone please explain to me how would Monika suddenly go from the school to the beach in the space of a post? That's like, the other side of the city...

And I won't accept "Monika's house is near the beach" as an excuse, because you still need the time to actually get there and, in case you haven't noticed the big red bold line in the other topic, time is something we don't have: the next topic is starting in a few hours, so this one needs to be wrapped up. Therefore, Cyaloom needs to be content with finishing his talk with the people in the allyway and end his day there, and Omega cannot notice nor mention Monika in any way. Both of you, please edit your posts. You will have all the "At School" topic to interact should you be so inclined.

• Veterans

:ph34r: My tactics have been discovered,I must end this upstart's life to keep my secret identity a secret!

In all seriousness though,she aint no Antagonist,I'm just fashionable late.

Can anyone please explain to me how would Monika suddenly go from the school to the beach in the space of a post? That's like, the other side of the city...

And I won't accept "Monika's house is near the beach" as an excuse, because you still need the time to actually get there and, in case you haven't noticed the big red bold line in the other topic, time is something we don't have: the next topic is starting in a few hours, so this one needs to be wrapped up. Therefore, Cyaloom needs to be content with finishing his talk with the people in the allyway and end his day there, and Omega cannot notice nor mention Monika in any way. Both of you, please edit your posts. You will have all the "At School" topic to interact should you be so inclined.

I knew it -.- Sorry (again)

Anyway, I have edited the post. (It was because I thought the school was... not in that place; and I didn't look at the map before posting.

(Going to the beach was also the plan, should we have more time for this topic).

Just a minor detail: DarkLight mentioned me in her post, so that should be edited to avoid misunderstandings...

(So no one looks at the map until Tomas tells us there's a teleporting...)

Edited by Cyaloom

Number 12 is a Rank 5 monster, meaning it requires 2 level 5 monsters to be overlaid in order to summon it. Crystal Beasts (CBs for short) are all level 3 and 4, so they couldn't possibly summon that... :P