Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

I was kinda hoping that Chimchain would interact with Red tho... Oh well, there's time for everything I guess. I will wait for some more people to post before making a post of my own tho.

I would but Red ran away before I had the chance to post. Lane can still go after her and drop a certain Acid Golem at the same time.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I don't know if I want to make a response or wait for Anna.

There, I posted for you ;)

So, how much of Arial's dialogue was actually audible to the rest of the class?

In my post there's the asnwer ;)

Interesting. And I suppose you can also use this to explain her ice-related powers right? :P

Nope. Anything I try would be troll logic. I would say priestess of Nephthys or Osiris but there is no mention of them so far so no reason to think of them as related. :P

Edited by Hiss13

Would it be metagaming for Zander to suggest that the class join together to help investigate Tenjo's death? I mean, he's aware of many other students who were already doing so, and considering the info Anna provided for them, I wouldn't find it too farfetched to propose at this point.

Would it be metagaming for Zander to suggest that the class join together to help investigate Tenjo's death? I mean, he's aware of many other students who were already doing so, and considering the info Anna provided for them, I wouldn't find it too farfetched to propose at this point.

By all means do, it was my goal from the start. I am kinda mad that Red, who is an Arcana Number Holder and thus someone I wanted to be involved with this, just up and left, but oh well...

Paul's still there, probably absorbing the info being told by everyone in the class. Although it's probably all forming into some crazy dream about Isis challenging him to a duel or something...

I'll make him wake up when I feel the time is right... or if someone's loud enough or wakes him up intentionally.

I'll make him wake up when I feel the time is right... or if someone's loud enough or wakes him up intentionally.

While Luna would totally do something like that, she's a bit busy with Klive right now. Poor Robert has no idea what he dragged himself into.

Paul's still there, probably absorbing the info being told by everyone in the class. Although it's probably all forming into some crazy dream about Isis challenging him to a duel or something...

He who sleeps won't catch fishes. It is a popular saying in Italy :P

Also another question for Hiss: if Isis is so important in your theory, how do you explain the fact that I named the special info (the ones that come with Number cards) "Izanami Lore" and not "Isis Lore"? :P

Also another question for Hiss: if Isis is so important in your theory, how do you explain the fact that I named the special info (the ones that come with Number cards) "Izanami Lore" and not "Isis Lore"? :P

Because it was just me throwing an idea out and hoping I got some aspect right. XD

I did say 'Crack theory', after all.

Edited by Hiss13

Woah Tacos hold your Sapphire Pegasuses right there: "Are you ok with it ANNA"? She's still your homeroom teacher for crying out loud!

If I were a teacher I'd be like, "Eh, do whatever the hell you want. Just don't use my name." And that's why I'm not going into teaching.

If I were a teacher I'd be like, "Eh, do whatever the hell you want. Just don't use my name." And that's why I'm not going into teaching.

Don't ever go into medicine either then. I can just imagine the malpractice suits. XD

Woah Tacos hold your Sapphire Pegasuses right there: "Are you ok with it ANNA"? She's still your homeroom teacher for crying out loud!

​Perhaps Zander had ulterior motives. Fixed.

I didn't mean to say that he'd wake up and understand all of the info Anna put out there. I'm pretty much on the same page as you are: he missed the boat unless someone relays that info when he wakes up.

And that's the kind of teacher any kid would pray for, though I fear what actual kids would do if given that kind of freedom. 😅

Also, as far as the group, I atleast hope we can come up with a better name then "The Super Secret Number Card Investigation Club." (Jab straight at Zexal anime)

Edited by TurboAura