Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Totally saw that coming. I take it we'll have a "The Answer" Section of the RP, then? :P

Cool, that means a shade of Klive gets to steal everybody elses shit and proceed to kick the shit out of all of you when you really miss xem. Win

I'm just gonna have Luna go out to lunch to get out of this mess. Six people I consider a lot, but this...this is way too much. And Red, I feel the same as you. Commander, over and out.

Totally saw that coming. I take it we'll have a "The Answer" Section of the RP, then? :P

Cool, that means a shade of Klive gets to steal everybody elses shit and proceed to kick the shit out of all of you when you really miss xem. Win

plz no

I'm just gonna have Luna go out to lunch to get out of this mess. Six people I consider a lot, but this...this is way too much. And Red, I feel the same as you. Commander, over and out.

Meanwhile Paul's just gonna hang outside the class for a bit, trying to not throw up.

I need an important clarification from Commander, for future reference: does this mean that you DIDN'T get to see the whole vision thingy?

What vision thingy?

Edit: Oh that thingy! No, no I didn't. Let's be honest here, do I really need to have Luna see it? She already kind of believes the world's coming to an end anyways. Or at least in some of this nonsense.

The recap post thing about the Izanami Lore. Unless yours was a way to say that indeed you didn't see it, I stop detecting irony after midnight...

I figured that out three seconds before your post and made an edit. Luna is just gonna meet up with her fellow ginger (I swear I'm not purposely trying to avoid the plot). I gave Klive and Robert the opportunity of joining Luna on a quest to kidnap a professor, but nooo! You guys wanted to join in on the investigation group.

I figured that out three seconds before your post and made an edit. Luna is just gonna meet up with her fellow ginger (I swear I'm not purposely trying to avoid the plot). I gave Klive and Robert the opportunity of joining Luna on a quest to kidnap a professor, but nooo! You guys wanted to join in on the investigation group.

Honestly I don't mind either way, it makes sense for your character to miss this (I guess). I just needed to know for future reference :)

I have to say, the vision gave me a chance to have Rene reflect on his past tragedy a bit more seeing some of the parallels between the two. While he may not know what the vision really signifies, he is adamant in finding out any answers he can in regards to not only Mr. Tenjo's death but also that of his cousin's. Anyone who might be perceptive enough may have heard Rene say something about his past at the end of my recent post is more than welcome to ask Rene about it. I feel that it might be a good time for Rene to let others know more about his past and why he holds certain cards closer to his heart than others...

In regards to Hiss' post earlier this afternoon, I thought of the parallels with the Arc-V anime's story and the vision Tomas had most of our characters see. Interesting choice of reference, Tomas.

Damn it i thought your picture was of a brown headed girl.....

Damn it i thought your picture was of a brown headed girl.....

I actually don't know what her hair color is (I guess it could be brown). She's blonde it Ymora which makes it a bit of a headache to remember. Brown it is then I guess.

Edit: Well if you look at that, I guess it is brown, but I kind of mistook it as a very light shade of orange or something. Light brown to be exact.

you know that i have a character in this rp right?

to clarify: I did attempt to get into this interaction but the only times my character's name has appeared in the thread so far have been my own posts, which is getting pretty lame.

you know that i have a character in this rp right?

to clarify: I did attempt to get into this interaction but the only times my character's name has appeared in the thread so far have been my own posts, which is getting pretty lame.

The same thing pretty much happened to Luna. LUNA OF ALL PEOPLE! You could join Luna and Red if you want to get an interaction in, but yeah might want to try to find someone solo or in a group of two instead of 16 players all trying to say something at once.

Edit: I feel so sorry for Darklight being bombarded with all these posts tagged with Arial in it.

You did it Tomas, you broke poor flower girl. Compound the Ice Queen encounter from the day before and this and now you have her like this. :P

EDIT: I just realized that Arthur never accepted (or even acknowledged) Setsuna's apology. :/

Edited by Hiss13

I come back from work and everything is swamped by posts. I don't even know who is still left near Lane. Any volunteers that want to jump out of windows together?

I come back from work and everything is swamped by posts. I don't even know who is still left near Lane. Any volunteers that want to jump out of windows together?

Zander probably would, but he's busy having an epiphany in the bathroom.

Monika asked Lane something, then moved a little closer to Setsuna to answer her own question. That's when we had the vision and Anna ran away (like Red), so now Monika is with Setsuna, a bit further form the other people (and Lane, probably). So, if you want, you could reply to me then go away... I don't know if this is ok though, as I'm talking with Setsuna now - that there could be my fault, because I asked something to Lane and answered Setsuna in the same post.

This should be what happened, if I didn't keep track of people here.