Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I really need to point at how I said "Ike is OFTEN" at the beach, as opposed to "Ike is ALWAYS at the beach" ?

EDIT: or maybe I'll just make sure that some other NOC, and not just Ike, wanders around the beach... *maniacal laugh*

• Support Squad

Guys don't be hasty in wrapping up your convos, remember you have two weeks this time... You can afford to slow down the pace!

Yeah but sometimes you just get swept away in an enjoyable interaction : p waiting kinda kills that

Yeah but sometimes you just get swept away in an enjoyable interaction : p waiting kinda kills that

Of course, I didn't mean "wait before answering" or "make less posts per day". Simply, I meant "don't say all the juicy stuff in one go"! Again, Kaito is setting the example here, by holding back the revelations and putting one thing a time on the table...

Do I really need to point at how I said "Ike is OFTEN" at the beach, as opposed to "Ike is ALWAYS at the beach" ?

EDIT: or maybe I'll just make sure that some other NOC, and not just Ike, wanders around the beach... *maniacal laugh*

All Setsuna knows is that Ike will be at the beach again today. Nothing else.

Also…you want to push the Ice Queen to the beach? Does this mean that you're on board with the whole Nanoha-Fate thing I want with the Ice Queen? :P

Also…you want to push the Ice Queen to the beach? Does this mean that you're on board with the whole Nanoha-Fate thing I want with the Ice Queen? :P

No, it means that I am on board with the whole KILL YOU ALL thing I want with the Ice Queen :P

No, it means that I am on board with the whole KILL YOU ALL thing I want with the Ice Queen :P

I will convince you one day. :P

Setsuna will thaw her heart. Even if it means a Starlight Breaker to the face.

Edited by Hiss13

Reading some of this is interesting. Like how Luna recapped her day, and mentioned that she was with the janitor, and Red, whom she was talking to, said she woke up in the garden with the janitor.
If this was real life and I was in that conversation I would start to think "wow what the hell is this guy doing everywhere"
Like one of those alien or bigfoot conspiracies.

Same here. I was just quoting what Lisa said about Johnson being at the beach today ._.

Reading some of this is interesting. Like how Luna recapped her day, and mentioned that she was with the janitor, and Red, whom she was talking to, said she woke up in the garden with the janitor.

If this was real life and I was in that conversation I would start to think "wow what the hell is this guy doing everywhere"

Like one of those alien or bigfoot conspiracies.

Oh I didn't forget about you. I just didn't want to hog too much attention...yet.