Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Your version of fun might be sticking people onto doors and ripping them apart with a tree.(Don't ask how this works because I will answer with MAGIC!)We don't know what goes through your mind!

Edited by Azeria

Speaking of which, I am going to make a post of my own in the evening. Who wants to obtain their Number next?

By this I know you mean the major arcana number holders. :P I'm sure everyone will have one at some point as we go along in the RP.

Anyway, Jory, do you want to have a duel on DN to describe Rene and Arthur's match with each other? If so, let me know on here or via PM.

*procrastinates*

I have decided to let Setsuna get her Number next, I need to study the situation to create the perfect occasion and well, I just came back from a night out, I don't really feel like atm...

FYI tomorrow I don't think I'll be able to post anything except one liners (from the phone). Probably on Monday I'll be able to make a wall of text talking about Monika's past and then continue the conversation.

So, don't wait for me if you want to continue the conversation.

Incidentally Cyaloom: is "Have you met her or something?" the first question that comes to your mind upon hearing someone mentioning an urban legend you have never heard of before? Of course this is but a minor nitpick but still, these are the details you need to pay attention to in order to improve as a roleplayer... ;)

• Support Squad

and there's a text wall-ish of my own.

Klive's a weird character fr me. I began thinking of xem asvery neutral, that should be evident from xyr design and why I initially guessed they'd get the temperance Arcana despite the test saying so.. That said, xe is turning more into a very logical, obstinate character. If it wasn't for the humour i've given xem they'd be so very close to a pompous asshat

and there's a text wall-ish of my own.

Klive's a weird character fr me. I began thinking of xem asvery neutral, that should be evident from xyr design and why I initially guessed they'd get the temperance Arcana despite the test saying so.. That said, xe is turning more into a very logical, obstinate character. If it wasn't for the humour i've given xem they'd be so very close to a pompous asshat

Text wall Luna style coming soon. Luna is a very illogical person so you can see where this is going.

• Support Squad

Text wall Luna style coming soon. Luna is a very illogical person so you can see where this is going.

Opposites attract

I mean, xes more annoyed at xemself than Luna. Plus xe isn't totally alien to irrational notions so it won't just be a communication barrier between them, inable to understand each other at all

I really need to post more but for now,I'll wait till Tomas posts before I inject Charlotte into a conversation or something.

By all means do post if you feel like doing so, it might still be some time before I make a post of mine...

I read the OP and the title so I get that Registrations are closed, but I'm curious, how are the Major Arcana's tied in - and by that I mean, how did you define which Arcana was tied to what card/group of cards? (Or was it part of the OP whenever this started?).

It was indeed something that went down as the RP started. Unfortunately now it's too late to get involved in any way, better luck next time I guess :/

Remember my app? I might get Rank-up magic at one point and get my ass kicked by ChimChain. Also about my backstory, it's true Dean used to live in Sparta but he was mentored by 2 mentors. (Kite and Nitro)

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Excuse me? I thought I had made it clear that RUM cards are plot-locked, and will only be introduced when and how the plot requires it...

ok then

I was not even aware Sparta was a place. Still doesn't stop me yelling This is Spartaaaa!

There is both in anime and in real life.

Remember my app? I might get Rank-up magic at one point and get my ass kicked by ChimChain. Also about my backstory, it's true Dean used to live in Sparta but he was mentored by 2 mentors. (Kite and Nitro)

Have you seen me duel? I'm literally one of the worst. Commander might be worse since we delayed our duel so we couldn't hand out the Tristan title.

Have you seen me duel? I'm literally one of the worst. Commander might be worse since we delayed our duel so we couldn't hand out the Tristan title.

We should start a round robin to make sure xP

Just a notice : it seems my last post was saved twice twice. Could someone delete the second post and keep only one? Thanks

Sometimes, if you have a shaky connection, stuff like this can happen. It is not a problem for anyone really, so you can just leave it there. I don't think you will be infracted for double posting for that :P

And I will post at some point today or tonight. I promise.

EDIT: and there I thought I'd do something special for my 1000th post