Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I can see Luna and Setsuna interacting is if Luna accidentally set the garden on fire while Setsuna was away.

Now you have given me an idea as to how Setsuna will obtain her Number...

The only way I can see Luna and Setsuna interacting is if Luna accidentally set the garden on fire while Setsuna was away.

Oh no. If you do…have any of you read the Bleach fanfic, Uninvited Guests? She'll go the same way as Hitsugaya did when he found out his barracks were burned down in that…(You should read that if you ever get the chance. Hilarious stuff it is.)

Now you have given me an idea as to how Setsuna will obtain her Number...

Dear NepNep...

Please don't do what I think you're doing.

Stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!

Why should Tacos get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Tacos? Hm? Pixl is just as cute as Tacos. Pixl is just as smart as Tacos. People totally like Pixl just as much as they like Tacos. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Reborn is about. We should totally just stab Tacos!

In exactly 48 hours I will return to my hometown, which means that I won't be able to post here untill I return to Bologna. And giving that I will return in Bologna this coming sunday, which is the deadline of the current topic, my sole post upon arriving in Bologna will be the one that closes the current topic, and starts the new one.

THEREFORE, IF YOU WERE PLANNING TO MEET AND/OR ADDRESS ANNA, YOU BETTER DO SO IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, OR I WON'T HAVE TIME TO REPLY. THIS IS PARTICULARLY TRUE FOR ARCANA NUMBER HOLDERS WHO STILL HAVEN'T OBTAINED THEIR NUMBERS.

I'm trying to have Setsuna push the others out of the garden…so I can have her find Anna. Chim, Cyaloom, Zechs, and Ace_Trainer_Vince, please respond to Setsuna's eviction notice for you guys.

Sorry for not posting much, been trying to come up with a way to get Robert involved but have had trouble coming up with something that didn't seem like it would step over the 'line of privacy' in the process. I'll just go ahead and update what he's been doing for now once I have time.

Edited by TurboAura

I'm trying to have Setsuna push the others out of the garden…so I can have her find Anna. Chim, Cyaloom, Zechs, and Ace_Trainer_Vince, please respond to Setsuna's eviction notice for you guys.

You can assume Lane left. I'm too busy to update in time.

I have posted... I hope it's ok if I stay near the school entrance. I'm doing this to wait for the others to leave the garden and maybe talk with me, it's just that I could see what is going on with Anna. If that's the case just tell me to move and I'll edit the post :)

Tomas, would it be alright if I ended up bunnying everyone else garden in my next post in the garden group aside from Anna and Charlotte out of the garden in my next post (in aboot 6 hours) if they don't post in time? Cyaloom has already moved out and Chim has given approval for his character...

Not sure if that would be too much of a dick move...