Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

Tomas, would it be alright if I ended up bunnying everyone else garden in my next post in the garden group aside from Anna and Charlotte out of the garden in my next post (in aboot 6 hours) if they don't post in time? Cyaloom has already moved out and Chim has given approval for his character...

Not sure if that would be too much of a dick move...

I am against this kind of bunnying actually. I mean Chim said it was ok for him, so in his case it would be fine, but bunnying people who never got to have a say in the matter is fundamentally wrong IMO.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am against this kind of bunnying actually. I mean Chim said it was ok for him, so in his case it would be fine, but bunnying people who never got to have a say in the matter is fundamentally wrong IMO.

Cause you did say to go after Anna alone, but okay. Good thing I asked then. Felt like it would be kind of a dick move if I had done it without asking. What would you advise doing then?

Well Lane and Monika will soon be gone. Can't you just say to Dominic and Gen "Sorry I have places to be" and leave?

Point taken. Sorry I'm asking so many stupid questions. The day's not even 80% over and I'm already half dead...

Nearly every single one of my posts has been ignored in part or in its entirety.

Oh. Well it was because of the whole "group talk" thing at the beginning of the topic I think. There was someone who offered to address Blair specifically IIRC, that post should be a couple of pages back.

Or you could work your frustration into the story. Like, the fact that everyone is ignoring you could be what leads you to you-kno-what?

Nearly every single one of my posts has been ignored in part or in its entirety.

Too lazy to find it, but I'm pretty sure I told you to join a smaller group. I mean yeah, of course you're going to get ignored in a large group if you don't post a lot. If you went to a smaller group like Charlotte or Zander iirc, you'd actually get responses and time to respond.

Finnally got a post up, even if for now it's just to himself. Still feels nice to get over a writers block hurdle.

@Azery: Just how often are you on here to warrant them banning Reborn forums? I'd think this site is to... Isolated to be noticed by a school.

• Support Squad

Finnally got a post up, even if for now it's just to himself. Still feels nice to get over a writers block hurdle.

@Azery: Just how often are you on here to warrant them banning Reborn forums? I'd think this site is to... Isolated to be noticed by a school.

My school just flags any site with certain game keywords that people visit that they miss

My school just flags any site with certain game keywords that people visit that they miss

I would imagine that is what it is. I doubt that this site would be targeted specifically. It sounds like it's more of a broad filter around the keyword Pokemon. :/ Edited by Hiss13

I would imagine that is what it is. I doubt that this site would be targeted specifically. It sounds like it's more of a broad filter around the keyword Pokemon. :/

I'd say forums instead of Pokemon. I remember that being a key filter word when deciding to block stuff. I'm in college so I don't worry about that stuff anymore.

• Veterans

..Oh shit,lemme go back and edit it lol.

And my school got some new security installed and they put in all game keywords they could come up with along with social stuff.

Edited by Azeria

It's Tsukimura, Tomas. Tsukimura.

Sorry if I sound like a bit of a jerk right there. It's just that ever since Omega made a similar mistake (eerily similar), I became pedantic about it.

I like that Setsuna is being misinterpreted as being cold and hostile, though. (not being sarcastic here)

*Looks back to the traits of the Hanged Man for guidance*
Edited by Hiss13

It's Tsukimura, Tomas. Tsukimura.

Sorry if I sound like a bit of a jerk right there. It's just that ever since Omega made a similar mistake (eerily similar), I became pedantic about it.

I like that Setsuna is being misinterpreted as being cold and hostile, though. (not being sarcastic here)

*Looks back to the traits of the Hanged Man for guidance*

That's what I said, Tsukimure.

Ok I'm joking, fixed now...

IMPORTANT: ok so I had Anna walk away, don't try to stop her or say anything more to her, because I won't be able to post 'till sunday, and even then it will be to close the current topic, so just let her go.

I tried to solve the situation in the most efficient way, without bunnying Azery who once again is late to reply. For once, I would like you guys to just follow what Anna said literally, without trying any twist or change of plans: just make sure that Red, Chim, Azery and Hiss come to the garden at the beginning of the After School topic, and something very important for the plot will then take place. I promise it won't take long, you will still have time to go into town and proceed with your plans for the investigation afterwards.

OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE JUST GO INTO TOWN. AVOID COMING UP WITH SOME EXCUSE TO STAY AT SCHOOL AND "ACCIDENTALLY" OVERHEAR THE WHOLE THING. JUST GO INTO TOWN AS SOON AS THE AFTER SCHOOL TOPIC STARTS.

With this being said, I will soon go back to my hometown, meaning I won't be posting here again untill sunday. Everyone please wrap up your conversations ASAP, since little more than 48 hours are left.

• Veterans

I usually try to post as soon as I get the chance or can think of something and as I said the computers at my school blocked games and similar things. Ama post in a minute or so...

Edited by Azeria