18 Leaders, 1 Favourite.

Jacobliterator

Radomus. Despite that battle being very easy for me (Honchkrow and Excalvier ftw!), I really enjoyed the entirety of that chapter. Radomus was really a mysterious fellow and that chess maze. You won't see anything like than in a real Pokemon game because it made you think a bit.

I'd say Serra. Back when she forced you to play Doubles against her, she would constantly pound your entire squad of fire and fighting pokemon with her high level accuracy Blizzards. It takes more than a simple type advantage to break through such a skillful leader like Serra. Now, she's nerfed to singles because only a few emerged victorious from a Blizzard spam strategy. She makes players train to be better. That's what I like about Serra.

Honestly all of them are pretty likable except maybe Aya who complains too much, Terra who is love it or hate it. Titania comes off as kind of mean though and okay Corey is pretty unlikable I guess. If I had to rank them(thus far) it'd go, including ex-leaders,

Love em: Charlotte, Randomus, Sapphira, Julia, Shelly

Like em: Hardy, Samson, Luna, Shade, Flobot, Amaria, Kiki, flying lady, Serra, Adrienne, Cal

indifferent: Noel,Titania, Aya,

least favorites: Blake, Corey,Terra,

All of them add quite a lot to the game though, even the ones I like less. Charlotte and Sapphira are like the most badass female trainers ever. Even Corey has a rather cool mement where he comes back as a Gengar to kick your ass especially when you considered how you failed to keep Heather safe and ended up getting her traumatized.

Charlotte is not only powerful but has some of the best lines too and a neat backstory.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

My favorites: Cain, cause he's just so damn awesome!

Samson, cause that oblivious personality makes me lol.

Cal, because i can relate to trying to one up my older brother (in VERY stupid ways...).

Lastly Laura because she is almost exactly like my best friend, like its almost creepy how similar they are xD

My Least Favorites: Fern, for obvious reasons (back to the older brother thing, Fern is very similar to him at 14 and I would love to see him drop kicked off the obsidia ward super mart *nudge nudge wink wink*).

T3RR4, if i ever met her in real life I think I'd go crazy.

Bennett, I can kinda relate to his story from when I was younger, but he seems to have darker motives in my eyes. On the topic of Bennett, I would love to see Gossip Gardevior burn after that whole bashing of Bennett in the sanctuary (she crossed so many lines, way to harsh for me to like her, not too harsh in general though)

Lastly Shade, not that I have anything against him just a very boring character.

My favorites: Cain, cause he's just so damn awesome!

Samson, cause that oblivious personality makes me lol.

Cal, because i can relate to trying to one up my older brother (in VERY stupid ways...).

Lastly Laura because she is almost exactly like my best friend, like its almost creepy how similar they are xD

My Least Favorites: Fern, for obvious reasons (back to the older brother thing, Fern is very similar to him at 14 and I would love to see him drop kicked off the obsidia ward super mart *nudge nudge wink wink*).

T3RR4, if i ever met her in real life I think I'd go crazy.

Bennett, I can kinda relate to his story from when I was younger, but he seems to have darker motives in my eyes. On the topic of Bennett, I would love to see Gossip Gardevior burn after that whole bashing of Bennett in the sanctuary (she crossed so many lines, way to harsh for me to like her, not too harsh in general though)

Lastly Shade, not that I have anything against him just a very boring character.

Shade isnt really boring per say, there is just close to nothing about him that we know XD. His gym puzzle gave me the creeps though.

My favorite gym leaders, I just liked the agate circuis trio, there bickering just reminded me of my group of friends XD. And aside from them, Randomus was also very interesting, as for me it was hard to tell weather he went out of his way to help people because he wanted to save them, or because it was "interesting" for him, and I kind of like characters like that.

Also about Bennett, I kind of think he is misunderstood in a way. In the end he is just a kid who is trying to follow his heart/dream, unfortunetly he ended up associeting with El, who is a pretty roten to the core kind of person.

Shade isnt really boring per say, there is just close to nothing about him that we know XD. His gym puzzle gave me the creeps though.

My favorite gym leaders, I just liked the agate circuis trio, there bickering just reminded me of my group of friends XD. And aside from them, Randomus was also very interesting, as for me it was hard to tell weather he went out of his way to help people because he wanted to save them, or because it was "interesting" for him, and I kind of like characters like that.

Also about Bennett, I kind of think he is misunderstood in a way. In the end he is just a kid who is trying to follow his heart/dream, unfortunetly he ended up associeting with El, who is a pretty roten to the core kind of person.

I couldn't agree more with Elias. And true Bennett could be misunderstood and I'm reading too deep into him.

tie between julia and saphira for me, cant choose between m love of explosions and dragons its too hard, tho i do like the fact that when saphira makes a threat she has power to back that threat up