Who do you think will have the first mega that we have to fight?

deadpool848

Now I'm getting some shivers imagining aya and charlotte with a mega.... :(

Right. It's not hard to give leaders different pokes in case that we rematch them. For example, Julia doesn't has anything that can possibly go Mega, but she can if you replace one of her Voltorbs for an Ampharos.

Well, she could have also a Manectrike, since It also have a mega.

While Ame's at it, give T3RR4 a mega too. She deserves it, and it'd make her battle slightly harder (was just a little bit too easy for me).

I also support this... maybe the Quagsire can be replaced with a Mega Swampert? Personally, I feel Garchomp will be more of a threat with an Assault Vest rather than a Mega evo

Remember when league was still around? The top 6 gym leaders were allowed to have megas I believe. Maybe that is what should be done here as well... Also I don't think we can confirm that Solaris isn't a part of the league yet. He did have Terra and Corey and probably Blake recruited before Lin joined. He may have a connection to the league somehow in that maybe he is in the Elite 4. Maybe he was the champion at one point? We don't really know for sure. There's still a lot of stuff that is yet to be revealed... Meanwhile Ame is just laughing at all the stupid speculation because her shit is just out of this world and will blow us all away.

My last choice would be one of the "fire" sisters: either Sapphira, who is pretty badass already and a mega dragon-type would fit her pretty well, or maybe Laura, who hasn't done anything yet (at least that I'm aware of). Or maybe we discover that Heather's pendant (was it a pendant?) has special properties that allows it to mega-evolve pokemon....and Heather has a salamence....lol

...QUICK AME, RETCON ALL OF THE KEYS INTO KEY STONES

• 10 months later...

I Bet Titanica would have a mega swampert and a stupid broken rain team

Well first; Titania* is Steel type and second the one you're thinkign about with the water type is Amaria, but she might aswell have mega Swampert in a rain team, it would hurt if worked correctly after all~