Pokemon Reborn's mascot

doombotmecha

the first games had pickachu, the second gen had lugia/ho-oh, third gen had groundon/kyogre/, and dppt had Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina Lucario...

so what's our mascot?

my vote goes to World Champ Pachirisu, ass-kicking electric rodent that it is, seeing as it is pretty dang strong and pretty much impossible to miss out on, or maybe Arceus as the mascot legend

Absol is the Disaster pokemon - coming to warn humans of incoming disasters.

Reborn is a region of severe hardship with a new "disaster" every corner.

Ame releases an Absol as she gives the opening spiel (as Jericho pointed out)

The game's story is focused around a protagonist who comes before many of these calamities get off the ground. Much like Absol appears before disasters. - these protags have a mostly black and white color scheme, which also mirrors Absol.

The game's story is focused around a protagonist who comes before many of these calamities get off the ground. Much like Absol appears before disasters. - these protags have a mostly black and white color scheme, which also mirrors Absol.

"quickly checks the sprites in game folder"

Wow. That is indeed true. I knew that Absol was Reborn's mascot but I haven't got a slightest clue that the protagonists have any connection to it.

My mind is slightly blown.

Edited by Jaromir

Wait wait wait. Absol appears before humans when a disaster approaches. Ame just so happens to show you an Absol while you ride on this train or are in the train station right? And what happens right after this? The place blows up!

AbsolConfirmed4TeamMeteor!

I came in expecting a lot of G.Gardevoir responses... but I never realized how important Absol fits into Reborn. I wish we could have like a special Absol we encounter time to time as we progress along the story.

• Administrators

...That could be fun, actually. You guys are right, even though it hasn't had a role in the story, Absol's been Reborn's thing even before there was a game.

Perhaps the Absol you catch later happens to appear after beating Corey, after saving Cain on Azurine... so on.

• Veterans

...That could be fun, actually. You guys are right, even though it hasn't had a role in the story, Absol's been Reborn's thing even before there was a game.

Perhaps the Absol you catch later happens to appear after beating Corey, after saving Cain on Azurine... so on.

Absol confirmed for Following Player as Guardian Angel or something?!???!