Game of Thrones Memories

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the change in Jaime, even if he isn't that nice.. As far as Joffrey and Tyrion go, this says it all.. Why I hate Joffrey and love Tyrion..

50676-Joffrey-doesnt-get-slapped-NEA-iRU

THIS^------------------------- I love how Tyrion just b****slapped him. So so funny,

I recently got the handsome collection. Meaning I can play the game and do it... and stream it and/or save it as a clip and upload it.

which I intend to do at some point.

Please do. Its NEEDED, man, NEEDED. XD

I like the change in Jaime, even if he isn't that nice.. As far as Joffrey and Tyrion go, this says it all.. Why I hate Joffrey and love Tyrion..

50676-Joffrey-doesnt-get-slapped-NEA-iRU

One of the best moments in the show. Of all the characters Tyrion is my favorite so far with Arya being a close second can't wait till she becomes a Faceless and kills every Lannister except Tyrion (i hope)

Am I the only one who hates Petyr Baelish? That man made everything to start a war between the Lannisters and the Starks, betrayed everyone, and got power over it! Oh, he's also a creep for wanting Sansa (because she looks like Cat). Ned wanted to protect

Jon Targaryen

and Bran is going to destroy everyone alive. Just wait and watch or read.

That's more of a joke. However he seems like a really passive character so far, and I've read that he might not be able to walk, but he will fly. Something like an oracle said that.

From what i understood he'll be able to "see" the world trough crows (that's the "fly" thing) he will remain crippled though.

Am I the only one who hates Petyr Baelish? That man made everything to start a war between the Lannisters and the Starks, betrayed everyone, and got power over it! Oh, he's also a creep for wanting Sansa (because she looks like Cat). Ned wanted to protect

Jon Targaryen

and Bran is going to destroy everyone alive. Just wait and watch or read.

^------- This. I truly believe Ned is Jon's UNCLE. There are way too many hints at such, plus the Dany dream thing with the blue rose in a wall is a dead giveaway. Plus, yes, Baelish is a creep, I love how he tries to hide it, but Ned knows. Instantly. I also noticed something... odd. Is it just me, or does Tyrion fall for Sansa in some form? His sadness over her family dying and refusing to bed her, protecting her many times, etc, make me wonder.

As I said before the most widely accepted theory of Jon's parents is that one.. The dream, plus Ned's own recollection of events and the secrecy behind his reasons for Jon staying in Winterfell.. All of it points towards this..

Baelish has the total hots for Sansa.. Not only does he look creepy, he even acts like a total perv.. Ned always suspected him of treachery and he was right.. Baelish set about destroying the entire equilibrium over Westeros...

Tyrion is kind, but I don't think he fell for Sansa.. He protected her because he has a soft corner in his heart for the helpless.. I guess he empathises with them..

Also for all you fans.. The first 4 episodes of the new season have been leaked online..

As I said before the most widely accepted theory of Jon's parents is that one.. The dream, plus Ned's own recollection of events and the secrecy behind his reasons for Jon staying in Winterfell.. All of it points towards this..

Baelish has the total hots for Sansa.. Not only does he look creepy, he even acts like a total perv.. Ned always suspected him of treachery and he was right.. Baelish set about destroying the entire equilibrium over Westeros...

Tyrion is kind, but I don't think he fell for Sansa.. He protected her because he has a soft corner in his heart for the helpless.. I guess he empathises with them..

Also for all you fans.. The first 4 episodes of the new season have been leaked online..

Good points. VERY good points. One thing I suspected from the off is that Cat knew who Jon's real parents were but was jealous of the fact that Ned was raising his nephew as his own and lashed out at everyone due to this. I personally wonder if she was loyal to Ned, was obsessed with Ned, truly loved Ned, and/or if she was right in the head, especially given her sister, you know? Also, is Tyrion TECHNICALLY Tywin's heir considering Jaime is Kingsguard and Cersei is not only female, but Queen Regent?

No actually Cat did not know about Jon.. If that was the case then she would not be bothered at all.. She may have been slightly crazy, but not to a very major extent..

Also yes Tyrion is technically the heir, but Tywin hadn't accepted him.. So it would go to Tywin's brother..

No actually Cat did not know about Jon.. If that was the case then she would not be bothered at all.. She may have been slightly crazy, but not to a very major extent..

Also yes Tyrion is technically the heir, but Tywin hadn't accepted him.. So it would go to Tywin's brother..

O_O but I assumed direct sons of Tywin would take precedence over his brother because of the laws of Westeros. O.o