Hayyy~ :D

Hexagoen

Welcome!! I like u already ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) I am Sonikku, but you can call me Sonic or Sanic. More importantly welcome to the Reborn Community!!

If you have any questions, swing 'em ri here fam. If I don't get back to ya, someone else will.

Listen to this please fren?

I'll c u 'round! :D~~~

Hey, welcome.. Sanity should be safely stored in the lockers provided outside the door.. You know, the ones with the big red circle with a little circle inside it.. Don't worry nothing will happen to it..

Golem, EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I'm asian too, and as you can see by my member title, the resident Lord of Sleep.. So we will get along just fine.. You should probably tell us more about yourself, so we can tell you about the cool stuff on the forums.. Check out the Showdown server if you ever wanna chat/battle with us.. Read the rules and FAQs.. Any queries can be asked to Mods, Staff and Ace Members..

Cheers!

Sanic, that's Ark's job :s

Anyhow, I have to admit that I jumped a little when that Wynaut started bouncing around.

Hello, fellow Asian... As for me, my job-- nay, my purpose, is to convert and tend to all those of blue \o/ wololoo and welcome to the blue faith! ... And Reborn.