Mono-eevee  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Interesting?

2. 2. How should the team be assembled?

• Have all 9 to be used as a rotational team
    • Pick 6 and roll with it
    • Start with two, get a new one for every new badge
    • Other

EDIT: Ok I think I forgot to make this clear, but Im not just rolling with each eevee and evolving them legitimately. Each one ill be using is pre-evolved at lvl 5.

So I have a few days before my new 3DS and ORAS comes in the mail, and thinking I could probably fit another run through. I see lot of popularity with monoruns lately and so I was thinking about doing one with a twist. A mono-eevee run where I only run eeveelutions. I was just curious if anyone would actually be interested in hearing how it plays out, and to gather some opinions on how it should be played out. Im edging towards the pick 6 options, though that may make the early game a tad too easy.

A few rules:

-Stick to the lvl cap, passing it mid gym battle is ok

-Can only use eeveelutions(obviously)

-HM slaves to continue the story is acceptable.

-Nick names are mandatory

Opinions, suggestions, etc?

Edited by madf0x

Cool idea. Cepheus would be proud.

I'm assuming you would be also defeating certain bosses such as Solaris's Garchomp and El's Arceus or no?

Ill certainly try. Full Restores on the garchomp might break the back unless I can figure out some hidden cheese in the eevee lines. Arceus I dont see being as much of an issue.

eevee gets baby doll eyes, so you can just spam it to make garchomp-6 then kill it with sylveon. i think you'll be in a weird place where you get 3 powerful mons in umbreon espeon and sylveon but then have to wait a long time for the evolution stones

Edited by aspectoflife

Im starting to lean towards training all nine eevees and swapping them out to adapt to the opponents. Starting to cook up a bit of a story to go with it. Probably have a new topic with the first chapter/intro in about an hour or so.