Peekaboo.

DashingStorm

So uh. I know I sorta left in a ragefit last time (due to circumstances)- But yeah. Hi again..?

Those who don't know me, I'm the dashiest of dash and full of rainbows.

Refer to me as RD/Dashie or my rl name Urvin (shortened to Urvy by most people)

I used to be a very active member of this lovely community, as some of the older members, like Ame, BG, Fezz and the lot would know, dedicated myself to trenching through Reborn by creating a humungous guide (with assistance given by Ikaru, BG and Cowtao for the thread/inside-info) and quite frankly, I regret leaving on such short and furious notice.

So I have returned!

Not sure whether I want to pick back up on before-mentioned guide (it's still catching dust on this crappy laptop), I might just make a fresh Reborn file and actually get through the entire game first at my own pace. n__n;

Sooooo.. Good to be back!

~RD

Welcome back Urv, your guide was very awesweet and much appreciated, so I hope you pick it up again. I'm sure many other people will appreciate that too! And don't let the ragefits get to you too much! :ph34r:

Oh yeah, and definitely start playing the game again!

Edited by Masquerain

• Administrators

Glad you came back.

For the record, regarding those circumstances, we no longer allow that sort of thing to be encouraged publicly. Hopefully that should be some moderate form of ease.

Glad you came back.

For the record, regarding those circumstances, we no longer allow that sort of thing to be encouraged publicly. Hopefully that should be some moderate form of ease.

Sounds interesting. What happened exactly ? :P

It's really not that interesting. If you want to know, it's best to directly ask RD, preferably privately. Otherwise, the rest of us should stick out of the issue.

Then i'll not ask. Sounds like dark ages of the place xD

Gosh, I don't know what to say.

I see familiar faces and new faces, I think it's about time for me to dive back into Reborn's technical (and non-technical) thingamadoos and see where that gets me.

Glad to be back aboard!

Doet!