Foxes or Rebels?

Fumble

Foxes or Rebels  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on the foxes' side or the rebels'?

Oris wanted me to make this so... Are you on the Foxes' side or the Rebels' side?

EDITED with a third option!

RECAP TIME: (sowwy so late students need sleep)
Turns out that the FOXES actually won! Lord Kuro must've been using his powers of awesomeness~
So 3 people didn't participate, but that's okay.
Oris was the first vote for the Rebels, and xe managed to convince IronWraith, Faust, team rocket pr guy, and Azeria to vote for the Rebellion. For shame, foolish mortals! (5 votes)
But I was the first vote for the Foxes, and the foxes have Jan, Sinikuro, Lament, Telos, RubyHeart, BBD, and AMETHYST! (8 votes)
That's 3 more votes than the Rebels, and AMETHYST is supporting the Foxes.

Lord Kuro, Yako, and Zenko attacked the humans brutally, switching their profiles to wolves and other evil things. It's almost like the Attack of the Ferns, April 1st again! Oh well, but the foxes have won. GO AFOXLYPSE!

And of course Dobby votes for the Rebels once I refresh my page. -_- (6)

Recap 2:
Kuro's 5 votes and King Midas' vote brings the foxes up to 14 votes, while Shing and Nova voted for the Rebels.
The score is now 14 (really 10 but...) for the Foxes, 8 for the Rebels, and 3 who aren't participating.
But... people are changing their minds and have decided to go to neutrality! Oh well, since most of them are on the Rebel side. I don't know the list, but there's quite a few!

Recap 3:
Flux for Foxes, Gaunt for Rebels. (15/11:9). I certainly feel like I'm Gossip Gardevoir! Too bad she isn't on the Forums anymore...
And another has joined the neutral, bringing their numbers to 4. There is currently Jericho, Hukuna, Goat, and KosherKitten on this side! Unfortunate that they didn't help the Foxes, but what can you do? As of 7:48 EST, Foxes are in the lead.

Recap 4:
And now Azeria has made a shocking decision by switching from the Rebels to the Foxes. Well done, you duck!
In addition, the new member Triminia has joined the Foxes. Good job!
And... DoubleAA14 votes for the Rebels. *sighs*
This brings the score to 17 (but if you feel like Lord Kuro counts as a normal person, 13) for the Foxes to 9 for the Rebels!
But wait! Ark has voted for the Foxes! 18/14:9 now! Keep it up, guys!
Anyways, nighty-night! Mrr... Tune in later tomorrow for the next recaps!

And finally, Recap 5:
Masquerain and Alaris have voted for the Foxes, bringing our numbers up to 20 (but truly 16). If you'd like, here's the list:
Chubb the Pig, Jan, Sinikuro013, Lament, Telos, RubyHeart, Amethyst, Azeria, BBD, Kurotsune, King Midas, Flux, Trimina, Arkhidon, Masquerain, Alaris
How impressive!

However, PsychoticPudu and Mael have supported the Rebels, bringing their numbers up to 11. The list:
Oris, IronWraith, Faust, team rocket pr guy, DobbyTheElf, ShingSt, Nova, Gaunt, DoubleAA14, PsychoticPudu, Maelstrom

Nobody has joined those who have do not want to participate in the afoxalypse, but here's the list of the 4 anyways:
Solace, Hukuna House, TheGoat, KosherKitten

As you can see, the Foxes have won again! Great job, guys! I think this poll can now be closed~ After all, the Foxes are always going to win! But I suppose I'll still let people vote, if they want to.
Tune in next time for the next big event, cuz I, Chubb, will certainly be narrating the events and supporting the winning side!

-----

SURPRISE UPDATE! WOO!

Since the Foxalypse has passed, I suppose I can report the last voters!

17 votes for the Foxes:

Chubb the Pig, Jan, Sinikuro013, Lament, Telos, RubyHeart, Amethyst, Azeria, BBD,Kurotsune, King Midas, Flux, GaogaRiza, Trimina, Arkhidon, Masquerain, Alaris

15 votes for the Rebels:

Oris, IronWraith, Faust, team rocket pr guy, DobbyTheElf, ShingSt, Nova, Gaunt,MMM, catman9222, Yash, blasterman4, PsychoticPudu, Maelstrom, MR ROBOTO

And 7 not participating:

Solace, Hukuna Fulmine, TheGoat, KosherKitten, helix, ArmoredGuardian, Sparky

Well, that concludes the Foxalypse! The Foxes have won 17:15 (21:15 including Kuro's other four votes!) Good job, Foxes! I hope you all had a wonderful time in the latest Forum War, even the Rebels. Until next time!

XOXO Gossip Gardevoir

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GO EVERYONE WE CAN KEEP THE FOXES FROM TAKING OVER DA WORLD, JOIN THE REBELS TODAY!

Edited by Oris

Of course, Oris is the first vote for the Rebels... I think I'll be the announcer of this thing!

I'm just gonna take a nap and see how this plays out, since Master Kuro isn't here anymore.

But before I do, another has voted for the foxes! Good job, Sinikuro (...which sounds strangely familiar to our Lord Kuro...)

Edited by Chubb the Pig

Reborn and Animals simply don't mix. The Gator War and it's casualties taught us all that much.

The foxes fell once, under the command of the one called Flux, and they can be felled again, even under this new lord of theirs.

Join the Resistance.

Sheep... no guts. Don't say that which you aren't willing to do.

Besides... another faction would make this battle all that much bloody... and the Elder One... much more entertained

P6ZCNUG.jpg

Mwahahaha....HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHA!!! I will be waiting...the forums shall run red... and I will be the victor.

• Administrators

This title just reminds me of Ever After High tbh.

Are you a Royal? A Rebel?

Anyway, foxes are the superior race. It's a sad fact, but an inevitable one.

I like foxes...but I don't know,if I join any of this what will I get then?

Edit:whatever I go with foxes then.I love Fennec but I don't have one...whatever.

Edited by BBD