Foxes or Rebels?

Fumble

Foxes or Rebels  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on the foxes' side or the rebels'?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we can discuss religious affairs after the afoxalypse, when there are less humans to disagree with.

Anyways, Trimina has joined the Foxes, bringing the score to 17/13 to 8!

Let's go, Foxes! We're still in the lead!

And finally, Recap 5:

Masquerain and Alaris have voted for the Foxes, bringing our numbers up to 20 (but truly 16). If you'd like, here's the list:

Chubb the Pig, Jan, Sinikuro013, Lament, Telos, RubyHeart, Amethyst, Azeria, BBD, Kurotsune, King Midas, Flux, Trimina, Arkhidon, Masquerain, Alaris

How impressive!

However, PsychoticPudu and Mael have supposrtedthe Rebles, bringing their numbers up to 11. The list:

Oris, IronWraith, Faust, team rocket pr guy, DobbyTheElf, ShingSt, Nova, Gaunt, DoubleAA14, PsychoticPudu, Maelstrom

Nobody has joined those who have do not want to participate in the afoxalypse, but here's the list of the 4 anyways:

Solace, Hukuna House, TheGoat, KosherKitten

As you can see, the Foxes have won again! Great job, guys! Even if the battle goes on, I think this poll can now be closed~ After all, the Foxes are always going to win! But I suppose I'll still let people vote, if they want to.

Tune in next time for the next big event, cuz I, Chubb, will certainly be narrating the events and supporting the winning side!

Edited by Chubb the Pig

Azery, you do realise you'll just be food right? you're a DUCK.

Edit: this could actually be made really fucking cool, maybe the foxes have to competitively fight the rebels in X tier?

Edited by blasterman4