Mandatory Introduction

sirhades123

Hi, I'm Collin. I go by the online alias of sirhades123. I am very excited to be involved in this game and its community and am hoping for some pointers on how the community works in some depth. Up until the point of this post I am fighting Florina and am enjoying my playthrough thus far. Other interests are Minecraft, League of Legends, and Garry's Mod. Feel free to hit me up through the information found on my page, and thank you for taking the time to read about me.

Greetings. Hope you'll have an enjoyable stay here, at the Forums.

BTW, the game only gets harder after Florinia. You think that Cradily is hard? You're going to LOVE the Leve- whoops, almost let that slip out.

Anyways, the "Welcome to Our Club" song shall be playing shortly. Look forward to that~

If you want, you could make an AMA. You're kinda late to the party tho. You also missed the Fern Army April Fool's joke and the Afoxalypse (which I played a very important role in :3).

Edited by Chubb the Pig

wat u doing Nyr...oh.

Well met friend!

Great that you're enjoying the game up until Florinia. It gets even better, i promise c:

Anyway, although i'm not exactly a fan of LoL, you'll find plenty of fans here that you can talk to.

Hope you enjoy your stay cuz it's going to be forever.

See ya o/

welcome to reborn's farm forums~ make yourself at home. and id sell my sanity while i stil have it if i was you. it gona be destroyed soon anyway. and from what yu sayd about yourself, im sure you gona fit in~ lts of peoples like LoL here. so have fun c:

Welcome to the forum, mate!

The column on your left includes anything you need to get started, like the Community Rules, and the FAQ. If you need anything ask a mod or myself. Usually people are happy to answer your questions via pm, but you can always use the Search feature up left (above your profile picture), or make a new thread if you can find nothing, though I doubt it.

Make sure you visit us on showdown to play or chat. We are a happy family, but not a sane one. If you're crazy and you know it, join us.

Hello and welcome to Reborn!

have fun and enjoy your stay.

BTW, the game only gets harder after Florinia. You think that Cradily is hard? You're going to LOVE the Leve- whoops, almost let that slip out.

IMO it becomes just slightly harder with Florinia, and more after the fifth gym leader. Dammit you Noel

Howdy friend.. Hope you haz fun here.. I haz lot's of fun.. Cookies for you.. Ok now thankz.. Byezzzzzzz...

Don't even think about joining the foxes..

Yes my sanity has been eaten by somebody..

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, welcome to Reborn, I'm Elly, resident music maker and bug pokemon fanatic! I wish you well in making new friends and surviving in the game! The community I've interacted with thus far are all very nice folks, so don't be afraid to chat or strike up conversation! I'm always open to chat!