Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Electrike

Dreadlord93

Question

4 answers to this question

You're just really that unlucky.

Soft-resets are your friend, friend.

If you really want something with Lightningrod to get past Julia early on, I can recommend getting the Old Rod and fishing for Goldeen in the south-west corner of the Peridot Ward.

(Goldeen can also have Lightningrod, it's a Water-type, meaning that most the attacks Julia will use, will have no effect on Goldeen.)

Edited by RainbowDash

You can also just use an ability capsule on it, it changes the ability but save before you do it before it becomes minus :). you can find one after you obtain the third badge and you go to the stairs and take a right there, keep going right until you only can go down, it should be in a rock if i remember correctly.

Edited by NLSparky

You can also just use an ability capsule on it, it changes the ability but save before you do it before it becomes minus :). you can find one after you obtain the third badge and you go to the stairs and take a right there, keep going right until you only can go down, it should be in a rock if i remember correctly.

Τhere is one even erlier but u have only 1 chance to get it