Server War vs. Mysidia

Mashew

[i][b][color="#FF0000"][size="4"][center]Poke-Place [[Reborn]] vs. Pokemon Mysidia[/center][/size][/color][/b][/i]

[color="#4169E1"]Yes Rebornians we have decided on who we are going to war with and that would be... *drum rolls* MYSIDIA!!!!~
Amethyst has put me in charge in getting our side organized and I have already spoken with Batman about the preparations.
[/color]
[size="4"][b]Time:[/b][/size] [color="#4169E1"]Two weeks from today we will be starting. We chose two weeks so it does not interfere with the Tournament we will have going on here. If you have any more questions about the time please feel free to ask.[/color]

[size="4"][b]Battlers:[/b][/size] [color="#C0C0C0"]We will be doing this in a 7v7 format and thus we need our 7 best battlers. Here in this topic you can nominate others to be one of the 7 battlers. The trick is you can't nominate yourself!~ So have faith in yourself and prove yourself worthy to represent Reborn!!!~
[/color]
[size="4"][b]Location and Tiers:[/b][/size] [color="#483D8B"]The battles will take place on the Pokemon Online Server. Sooo the Beta server basically. Thus, since we are battling there, we will be using their tiers. We will be battling under [url="http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?5270-Gen-5-Tier-List"]Dream World OU.[/url] If you have any questions please again, feel free to ask away!~ Please adjust your teams accordingly to the tier that we will be using to battle![/color]

[size="5"][i][b]Finally, I'd like to say good luck and may the best server [s]ours of course<3[/s] win!!!~ come on and do us proud!!!!<3~[/b][/i][/size]

[color="#00BFFF"]Nominees[/color]:
[quote]Ame
Tenshi
Inuki
Ikaru
Cloud
Ice
Mafia
Dragonz
Ramrod
Savage
Mash
Allan
Winter
Hark
Saya
Blez
Tink
Ashley
Yukon
Kimiko
[/quote]

NOMINATING: Tenshi, Inuki, Ikaru, Amethyst, [s]Neku [color="#800080"](nothing to see here)[/color][/s], Ice, Kimiko.

Ikaru raised a good point << >>
[quote](17:24:51) Veritas: ....
(17:24:55) Veritas: >battles are on PO server
(17:25:02) Veritas: can i nominate geo then[/quote]

[color="#800080"][img]http://battellemedia.com/pencil.jpg[/img]

[i]M'yes, a very good point indeed...
[s]Needless to say, Ikaru was here.[/s][/i][/color]

Taro is... Dead ._.
Nixon/Saw is battling on Mysidia's side so no.
Void is a Mysidian and there for lolno.
Geo... No just, no. It's the Reborn server vs. Mysidia server. Soooo
N8... Wut just... wut.

• Administrators
Geo is out, guys. He can't even see this.

I'll second Cloud and Savage, as well as add Hark and Mafia for consideration.

We'll probably have two stages of voting after this, so it's okay to have a really long list.

I was just gonna put their names considering we re going based off how they battle not how many votes. Also since we have thel east can we try not to have repeats?.. ._. Or random names thrown out there.